Did Capcom ever mention the reason why they cancelled MML3?

#11DeuxHeroPosted 10/5/2011 12:22:53 AM
I didn't join because I tried registering for Capcom's site multiple times, but they have issues with sendign confirimation emails.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#12mjc0961Posted 10/5/2011 12:31:46 AM

Oh, and let's not forget that it wasn't very easy to become a devroom member either. Hell, I had contributed a bit to forums and stuff before after signing up, but I had no idea that I had to go to some vague part of the site to actually become a member.

Their expectations were as realistic as expecting an overweight guy to set the new world record for running.

I couldn't even FIND where the hell the dev room was on their extremely poorly organized website. The only things I was ever able to find were random polls here and there that people would link every now and then. It's pretty much Capcom's fault that fans couldn't get involved even if we wanted to, and yet they blamed us regardless. I still don't see where they come off with that crap either. Not only did they make it extremely hard just to find and participate in the damned dev room, but they didn't even bother releasing the Prototype version for the eShop that they said would be used to gauge interest in the full game. Capcom pretty much put up barriers in our way at every turn, and then they still had the nerve to blame us.
---
YOU'RE a pie chart.
#13deadANDrottedPosted 10/5/2011 12:57:20 AM
mjc0961 posted...
Oh, and let's not forget that it wasn't very easy to become a devroom member either. Hell, I had contributed a bit to forums and stuff before after signing up, but I had no idea that I had to go to some vague part of the site to actually become a member.

Their expectations were as realistic as expecting an overweight guy to set the new world record for running.
I couldn't even FIND where the hell the dev room was on their extremely poorly organized website. The only things I was ever able to find were random polls here and there that people would link every now and then. It's pretty much Capcom's fault that fans couldn't get involved even if we wanted to, and yet they blamed us regardless. I still don't see where they come off with that crap either. Not only did they make it extremely hard just to find and participate in the damned dev room, but they didn't even bother releasing the Prototype version for the eShop that they said would be used to gauge interest in the full game. Capcom pretty much put up barriers in our way at every turn, and then they still had the nerve to blame us.

I'm gunna go with this^. While I never played the Legends games I really wanted to get this game. I was more than willing to show suport but never heard anything about fan involvment until they said it was canceled.

(sorry for the bad grammer/spelling been working all night and tired as hell)
#14FruitJuice617Posted 10/5/2011 1:10:39 AM
Legends was a great series. It's a shame to see it go out like a b****.
---
The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse always gets the cheese. Think about it.