What do you want out of a 3DS Pokemon?

#1melchiahdimPosted 10/5/2011 5:37:05 PM
Personally I'd love to have full 3D graphics! Gameplay wise they should fix what isn't broken, but I think a graphical overhaul would be nice. And if its still a top down view, at least make the camera rotatable.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3149-8066
#2DeuxHeroPosted 10/5/2011 5:39:10 PM
3D models with an option to speed up/skip animations. Wide number of Pokemon to use at the start (we have 649 pokemon, why must we be restricted to the same handful of families for in-game use every gen?).

Gameplay is fine.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#3Second_ChancesPosted 10/5/2011 5:39:53 PM
AR Pokemon battles

that is all
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#4Flamingcow99Posted 10/5/2011 5:43:56 PM
Second_Chances posted...
AR Pokemon battles

that is all

This! This! This!
It could work like this...
3DS communicates to other 3DS to know what moves are used.
Then, one AR card shows the battle!
---
3DS FC :4382-1981-7511(E(:{)) VS. <('-'<) Who will win?Mario:2 Kirby:8
Official Omega Chef of the NDF
#5MetuaPosted 10/5/2011 6:07:15 PM
A Streetpass trading feature that works like the GTS.
---
Viciously make out with her.
#6foxgamer92Posted 10/5/2011 6:12:36 PM
Flying minigame when the move Fly has been used outside of battle.
---
I miss when everyone would carry around their GBA, Pokemon, and a link cable and socialized in person instead of through online matches.
#7DeuxHeroPosted 10/5/2011 6:21:56 PM
No. Fly is a time saver, minigames would ruin it.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#8foxgamer92Posted 10/5/2011 6:24:48 PM
DeuxHero posted...
No. Fly is a time saver, minigames would ruin it.

I thought that it would be obvious that this would be optional, like battle animations.
---
I miss when everyone would carry around their GBA, Pokemon, and a link cable and socialized in person instead of through online matches.
#9LorthremarPosted 10/5/2011 6:30:10 PM
melchiahdim posted...
Personally I'd love to have full 3D graphics! Gameplay wise they should fix what isn't broken, but I think a graphical overhaul would be nice. And if its still a top down view, at least make the camera rotatable.

LOLNO.

Seriously; no.
---
I doubt we'll get any XXX characters. The ESRB would have a fit.
#10Zetsuei_8823Posted 10/5/2011 6:32:22 PM
3D models.
Maybe the Pokémon can be set to their appropriate size? Or an option to.
I fail to believe my Groudon is as tall as a Charizard in game.
Oh! And I really want my Pokémon to be able to walk alongside me again! And rebattling trainers/Gyms.
And maybe individual out-of-battle animation things. Like Fly and Surf. I'd like to see my guy surf on Swampert instead of a blue blob.

I also hope Pokémon 3DS has as good a story as B/W did, but with more replayability. Sadly, after I beat the story, I couldn't keep myself entertained. I only clocked 77 hours, whereas my other games have easily 400 hours in each.
---
- Russian Fruitcup -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7yEDTu6_Vc&feature=feedu