Where do you go to find people on Streetpass?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where do you go to find people on Streetpass?
4 years ago#1
In the past week, I took my 3DS to the Albuquerque, Minneapolis, Chicago OHare, and Atlanta airports, and to a college football game with over 50000 people in the stadium. And I didn't find a single person on streetpass. I've only found one person on Streetpass since I got my 3DS; that was at a movie theater.

Where do you guys find people on Streetpass?
That's ridiculous. Why would the president be spending his time checking GameFAQs?
-Barack Obama
4 years ago#2
I walk around my college campus. I've gotten a good amount of hits, but this one guy doesn't have his Mii Plaza enabled for Streetpass. I only tag him for 3DS Sound. =|
I don't mean to **** them literally but if you do use a condom and make sure that all parties are consenting adults-Arleas
4 years ago#3
I got about 180 hits over a single weekend at an anime convention, and that was only a month after launch. Other than that, I've only had a handful. Most at game stores, twice at my local walmart, and once at the taco joint where I work. I take my 3DS with me everywhere, and It's kinda sad that I've only had like 8 legitimate streetpasses.
"I have nightmares about Hell, where all I do is add up numbers and try to have conversations with people like you." - Bob the Skull
4 years ago#4
I take it with me to my college campus. I get about 3-5 people a day. Once I got 10.
4 years ago#5
I got one on a 30 minute drive home.
4 years ago#6
There's a reason why it's called "STREETpass" you know? LOL
4 years ago#7
I haven't been getting that many at college.. But I got someone when I brought it on orientation and got the same person today. I left a greeting
"two times?!"
I'm gonna start a conversation via streetpass if it happens again lol
4 years ago#8
I usually get around 3 when I walk around NYC.
Rangers, Giants, Mets.
4 years ago#9
I get around 3-5 from going to my classes at UIC. And some days only 1.

"Me and polite have never been on close terms." Official Secretary of Defense of the NDF
4 years ago#10
College is where I've gotten the bulk of mine recently

Also, for anyone that would think that NYC is a StreetPass gold mine, sorry to break your expectations ;_; StreetPasses are uncommon, even in Manhattan.
You forget, fool! This Purugly flies!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where do you go to find people on Streetpass?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived