Where do you go to find people on Streetpass?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where do you go to find people on Streetpass?
4 years ago#11
I got one at a restaurant today. Wish I was still in college though, that seems to be the easiest place to get them.
4 years ago#12
I wander campus, occasionally go shopping in a mall and once in a long while go to the movies and have often found streetpasses at each. Campus being the most common, since there are like 3 other people who always have theirs on them.
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on.
4 years ago#13
I haven't gotten a single one at college yet. Not even in my programming class, where there is a guy sitting behind me that has a Zelda backpack. The most I got at once was 5, and that was at Lollapalooza.
XBL: BGobblin
PSN: BongGoblin
4 years ago#14
NebulaBlue posted...
College is where I've gotten the bulk of mine recently

Also, for anyone that would think that NYC is a StreetPass gold mine, sorry to break your expectations ;_; StreetPasses are uncommon, even in Manhattan.

You're dead wrong on that one, buddy. Streetpass literally is huge here. Check out StreetpassNYC.
Want more Streetpass tags? Find your local Streetpass groups near you! http://streetpassnetwork.com/groups/#NAmerica
StreetpassNYC rep. PM me for questions.
4 years ago#15
Most often the mall.
I've gotten a few at Target and a Bed, Bath, and Beyond, lol
"I never half-step cause I'm not a half-stepper, drink a lotta soda so they call me Dr. Pepper." - Phife Dawg
4 years ago#16
I'll let you know when I get one.
Day one purchase, still 0 passes. lol
You are now aware of your blinking.
4 years ago#17
I havn't gotten one yet, either =(... I work next to a gamestop, and take mine everywhere, too. Even got a sweet case so it wouldn't break in my pocket!
3DS Friend Code: *** 1246 - 8894 - 9473 ***
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where do you go to find people on Streetpass?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived