Where do you go to find people on Streetpass?

#11yabPosted 10/6/2011 7:51:42 PM
I got one at a restaurant today. Wish I was still in college though, that seems to be the easiest place to get them.
---
#12KorlithielPosted 10/6/2011 8:49:47 PM
I wander campus, occasionally go shopping in a mall and once in a long while go to the movies and have often found streetpasses at each. Campus being the most common, since there are like 3 other people who always have theirs on them.
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on.
#13BonggoblinPosted 10/7/2011 7:04:47 AM
I haven't gotten a single one at college yet. Not even in my programming class, where there is a guy sitting behind me that has a Zelda backpack. The most I got at once was 5, and that was at Lollapalooza.
---
XBL: BGobblin
PSN: BongGoblin
#14PerfectAkumaPosted 10/7/2011 7:15:22 AM(edited)
NebulaBlue posted...
College is where I've gotten the bulk of mine recently

Also, for anyone that would think that NYC is a StreetPass gold mine, sorry to break your expectations ;_; StreetPasses are uncommon, even in Manhattan.

You're dead wrong on that one, buddy. Streetpass literally is huge here. Check out StreetpassNYC.
---
Want more Streetpass tags? Find your local Streetpass groups near you! http://streetpassnetwork.com/groups/#NAmerica
StreetpassNYC rep. PM me for questions.
#15Lord_FroodPosted 10/7/2011 8:34:19 AM
Most often the mall.
I've gotten a few at Target and a Bed, Bath, and Beyond, lol
---
"I never half-step cause I'm not a half-stepper, drink a lotta soda so they call me Dr. Pepper." - Phife Dawg
#16KogaSteelfangPosted 10/7/2011 9:55:04 AM
I'll let you know when I get one.
Day one purchase, still 0 passes. lol
---
You are now aware of your blinking.
Enjoy.
#17Jamirus2Posted 10/7/2011 10:01:58 AM
I havn't gotten one yet, either =(... I work next to a gamestop, and take mine everywhere, too. Even got a sweet case so it wouldn't break in my pocket!
---
3DS Friend Code: *** 1246 - 8894 - 9473 ***