Nyko Powerpak question.

#1belkotarPosted 10/7/2011 4:44:14 PM
can i use my awesome Zelda armor with it installed?
---
Calling All Servbots! Servbot #011547
#2Untitled108Posted 10/7/2011 4:46:55 PM
no.
---
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1182-0391
#3belkotar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 4:50:06 PM
oh darn. well i guess it's worth the extended battery life then.
---
#4Spiffy247Posted 10/7/2011 5:18:35 PM
I would suggest you skip the power pak. I had it for a few months, and after a while, it messed up pretty bad. First, the dock started to mess up. It would occasionally stop charging within a couple minutes. then, I had to carefully set it in the perfect angle. then, it stopped working altogether. Then, the battery wore down. It was too much trouble.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#5mjc0961Posted 10/7/2011 6:18:42 PM

I would suggest you skip the power pak. I had it for a few months, and after a while, it messed up pretty bad. First, the dock started to mess up. It would occasionally stop charging within a couple minutes. then, I had to carefully set it in the perfect angle. then, it stopped working altogether. Then, the battery wore down. It was too much trouble.

What? A Nyko power product didn't work properly? Gee, if only there were people out there who had pattern recognition skills who could look up Nyko's history with things like Wii Remote batteries or intercoolers for 360 and PS3, notice that they were all garbage, and warn people not to waste money on the 3DS batteries from Nyko...

Oh wait, there were. Me, for example. Too bad you didn't listen, you could have saved yourself whatever money you blew on that Nyko POS.
---
YOU'RE a pie chart.
#6belkotar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 6:46:59 PM
yeah i had Nyko Wii batteries that started to fail after a while.
---
#7Spiffy247Posted 10/8/2011 5:12:22 AM
Most of the people here said it was a good idea to get it, actually.
---
#8NekoakumaPosted 10/8/2011 5:18:49 AM
Spiffy247 posted...

Actually no. Those who suggested getting it were just finding a way to retaliate against the supposedly poor battery life (ie; people that don't know how to manager power).

Many people, myself included, advised against Nyko battery and offered other solutions such as portable usb chargers, etc.

I've got a battery powered one that gives me 1 anf a half full charges, as well as a solar powered one I picked up for 1700Yen.

ALl work with my 3DS, PSP, Phone and most of my other electronics.
---
To avoid further confusion: Any 3DS related post made by me, assume it is JPN Region, and yes I am Japanese.
#9Blood_NightsPosted 10/8/2011 5:21:51 AM
PokeMaster posted...
Spiffy247 posted...

Actually no. Those who suggested getting it were just finding a way to retaliate against the supposedly poor battery life (ie; people that don't know how to manager power).

Many people, myself included, advised against Nyko battery and offered other solutions such as portable usb chargers, etc.

I've got a battery powered one that gives me 1 anf a half full charges, as well as a solar powered one I picked up for 1700Yen.

ALl work with my 3DS, PSP, Phone and most of my other electronics.

^

Plus, order uhm off of *Insert sales website that starts with Am as to avoid "Advertising" and yet another bad moderation because moderators hate me (waits for mods)* and you'll most likely get them for pretty cheap.
---
Jewish and proud of it.
#10Spiffy247Posted 10/8/2011 5:32:44 AM
I meant most of the people who had something to say about it said positive things.
---