Nyko Powerpak question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nyko Powerpak question.

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
5 years ago#11
Blood_Nights posted...
PokeMaster posted...
Spiffy247 posted...
Most of the people here said it was a good idea to get it, actually.

Actually no. Those who suggested getting it were just finding a way to retaliate against the supposedly poor battery life (ie; people that don't know how to manager power).

Many people, myself included, advised against Nyko battery and offered other solutions such as portable usb chargers, etc.

I've got a battery powered one that gives me 1 anf a half full charges, as well as a solar powered one I picked up for 1700Yen.

ALl work with my 3DS, PSP, Phone and most of my other electronics.

^

Plus, order uhm off of *Insert sales website that starts with Am as to avoid "Advertising" and yet another bad moderation because moderators hate me (waits for mods)* and you'll most likely get them for pretty cheap.

All the ones I've seen on Amazon are exensive-ish for me. I picked up one for 700Yen (Equiv to about 5-6USD at time of purchase). It's just a no-name battery case that has a female usb port. You can also make one yourself easily.
To avoid further confusion: Any 3DS related post made by me, assume it is JPN Region, and yes I am Japanese.

User Info: simondaking

simondaking
5 years ago#12
I've seen mostly positive comments about it here and other places. I won't be buying it though.
3DS: 1934 - 0847 - 7915

User Info: belkotar

belkotar
5 years ago#13
I promise you, the Nyko batteries for the wii has failed for me, my friend luis and my other friend glenn. i don't think it's a stroke of bad luck.
Calling All Servbots! Servbot #011547
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nyko Powerpak question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived