Nyko Powerpak question.

#11PokeMasterPosted 10/8/2011 6:32:44 AM
Blood_Nights posted...
PokeMaster posted...
Spiffy247 posted...
Most of the people here said it was a good idea to get it, actually.

Actually no. Those who suggested getting it were just finding a way to retaliate against the supposedly poor battery life (ie; people that don't know how to manager power).

Many people, myself included, advised against Nyko battery and offered other solutions such as portable usb chargers, etc.

I've got a battery powered one that gives me 1 anf a half full charges, as well as a solar powered one I picked up for 1700Yen.

ALl work with my 3DS, PSP, Phone and most of my other electronics.

^

Plus, order uhm off of *Insert sales website that starts with Am as to avoid "Advertising" and yet another bad moderation because moderators hate me (waits for mods)* and you'll most likely get them for pretty cheap.

All the ones I've seen on Amazon are exensive-ish for me. I picked up one for 700Yen (Equiv to about 5-6USD at time of purchase). It's just a no-name battery case that has a female usb port. You can also make one yourself easily.
---
To avoid further confusion: Any 3DS related post made by me, assume it is JPN Region, and yes I am Japanese.
#12simondakingPosted 10/8/2011 6:32:50 AM
I've seen mostly positive comments about it here and other places. I won't be buying it though.
---
3DS: 1934 - 0847 - 7915
#13belkotar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 3:09:28 PM
I promise you, the Nyko batteries for the wii has failed for me, my friend luis and my other friend glenn. i don't think it's a stroke of bad luck.
---
Calling All Servbots! Servbot #011547