Cave Story: of delays....

#21FAT____MANPosted 10/8/2011 3:45:43 PM
AP3Brain posted...
Yeah...because the movie business is exactly like the video game business... It's not like the install base is already freaking there with movies....

God. I know you guys are raging because you wanted the game earlier but at least try to THINK about it first.

And also.. you guys are pretending like there is a HUGE lineup of games coming for the 3DS when that is really not the case. We simply are GETTING a lineup. There is a lot of room for Cave Story.

And they are releasing probably two weeks before Super Mario Land 3D (I am assuming very late November) giving a pretty good amount of time to get those initial sales.

They're releasing a game, free to everybody, 2 version of the SAME game on 2 other consoles for a 4th the price, and they're with holding it until just 5 days before the release of Mario, probably THE most anticipated 3DS game at the moment. If I had to choose just one game, i would take Mario in a heart beat. It's a completely illogical and foolish move, and they're definitely gonna feel it down the line.