Additional Colors (Spoilers)

#1animeobsessionPosted 10/8/2011 2:16:09 PM
A few weeks ago I found an article on GI's website about the launch of a Pink 3DS in Japan this month.Apparently Nintendo is getting desparate to even out the ratio of male and female players.I want it,but like anyone else wanting the green and purple announced initially I have to wait since those 3 colors are only available in Japan at the moment with no indication on when they will be released over here.Since it is region-locked buying a Japanese 3DS is only useful to import gamers.
#2Wynters387Posted 10/8/2011 2:22:06 PM
What's with the spoiler?
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 PM me if you add me. Official High Commander of the NDF
#3animeobsession(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 2:24:10 PM
Wynters387 posted...
What's with the spoiler?

Well,not everyone is aware of the fact that there are more than three colors...
#4Lord_FroodPosted 10/8/2011 2:24:52 PM
Aaaaaand...?
Either wait or don't get caught up in a color. I mean, it's A COLOR.
You must not want a 3DS that badly if you're waiting on pink.
---
"I never half-step cause I'm not a half-stepper, drink a lotta soda so they call me Dr. Pepper." - Phife Dawg
#5Spiffy247Posted 10/8/2011 2:28:10 PM
I really like my Cosmo Black 3DS every bit as much as well as the White one, and more than the others.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#6JorgezxPosted 10/8/2011 2:30:46 PM
Spoilers? A new color is not a spoiler, it's called "news"
---
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.- Plato
#7Wynters387Posted 10/8/2011 2:33:48 PM
animeobsession posted...
Wynters387 posted...
What's with the spoiler?

Yes but you're not spoiling you're informing. Spoiling is you talk about a book movie tv show or video game. It's used to let people know you might be ruining the story for them if the read your topic. You aren't ruining anything for them. Though when was the purple confirmed?
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 PM me if you add me. Official High Commander of the NDF
#8Starwars4JPosted 10/8/2011 2:59:21 PM
Wynters387 posted...
animeobsession posted...
Wynters387 posted...
What's with the spoiler?

Yes but you're not spoiling you're informing. Spoiling is you talk about a book movie tv show or video game. It's used to let people know you might be ruining the story for them if the read your topic. You aren't ruining anything for them. Though when was the purple confirmed?

Purple was never confirmed, and AFAIK green isn't officially confirmed yet, though leaks and recent news make it highly likely.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#9mjc0961Posted 10/8/2011 3:13:03 PM

Spoilers are revealing the aspects of something's plot that people might not want to know. There is no spoiler in system colors.
---
YOU'RE a pie chart.
#10LightHawKnightPosted 10/8/2011 3:14:12 PM
Still old news.

---
"Me and polite have never been on close terms." Official Secretary of Defense of the NDF