So how is the Sims 3?

#11MKOHLER2009Posted 10/10/2011 6:11:08 PM
Really bad, I got it with my 3DS on my birthday and only played it once.
#12elihuaranPosted 10/10/2011 9:01:02 PM
CHOVI3 posted...
Are there any missions?

No. 'Sims 3' for the 3DS is about as close to a PC 'Sims' experience as you'll get so far on a handheld. With a lot less customization. And no babies.

If you have a hard-on for Sims games with Missions a-la "Bustin' Out" (amazing game on GBA, BTW) or 'Urbz', then most of the Sims games on the DS are your type of game, minus 'Sims 3' for DS. Almost the same as the 3DS version. There's also the few GBA Sims games that mostly are good, if you have a Lite or a GBA. Avoid Sims 2 GBA, worst of the lot.

Finally, the GBA Sims games are tough to find. Good luck!
#13CHOVI3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 5:32:58 PM
elihuaran posted...

No. 'Sims 3' for the 3DS is about as close to a PC 'Sims' experience as you'll get so far on a handheld. With a lot less customization. And no babies.

If you have a hard-on for Sims games with Missions a-la "Bustin' Out" (amazing game on GBA, BTW) or 'Urbz', then most of the Sims games on the DS are your type of game, minus 'Sims 3' for DS. Almost the same as the 3DS version. There's also the few GBA Sims games that mostly are good, if you have a Lite or a GBA. Avoid Sims 2 GBA, worst of the lot.

Finally, the GBA Sims games are tough to find. Good luck!

I have Urbz for GBA but didn't like that your sim very often needs something, making it boring at times.
I liked bustin' out for the GC, might look for the GBA one soon. Thanks.
---
Please feed the trolls, they make this boards more lively.
3DS FC: 3566-1571-6130