posts with abbreiviations

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. posts with abbreiviations

User Info: ashphoenix77

ashphoenix77
5 years ago#1
could someone please let me know what topic creators abbrievations for games are? I see people posting things like OOWE or GGET and am expected to know what the heck they are talking about...when I ask in a post i get it removed for flamming lol is there a faq for people to check to see what lazy people who post are talking about?
Xbox 360 :Avendosorra
35 - Idol-- Account Created Monday, April 4, 2005 6:24 PM

User Info: BigDaddyWingnut

BigDaddyWingnut
5 years ago#2
That's happened to me before and my posts never got deleted. I guess it's all in how you ask. I usually something like "Sorry to sound like a noob, but what does (insert abbreviation here) stand for?" No one has ever been rude about it, either.
3DS:1547-5206-2758(Wingnut) DeviantArt-http://bigdaddywingnut.deviantart.com/
I want Midna playable in the new Smash Bros! People who agree: 4

User Info: Marsford

Marsford
5 years ago#3
How could asking what an abbreviation means be construed as flaming? You must have really included some unnecessary extras in your question.
"honestly if you don't like a system don't go to it's board right?" - Dark_type_Zero
Official Warrior General of the NDF.

User Info: ashphoenix77

ashphoenix77
5 years ago#4
lol i Said why do people who MAKE posts insist on putting abbrevs...NOT EVERYONE knows what they are talking about...ok maybe hte SECOND time you mention the game lol

I had no idea what the topic was about and they modded me lol
Xbox 360 :Avendosorra
35 - Idol-- Account Created Monday, April 4, 2005 6:24 PM
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. posts with abbreiviations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived