Can we expect the inevitable redesign any time soon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Can we expect the inevitable redesign any time soon?
5 years ago#1
I'm considering getting a 3DS, but given Nintendo's treatment of the GBA and DS a redesign seems inevitable. I'm thinking that the next model will have the analog sticks built in rather than relying on the use of a peripheral. Since Nintendo will most likely release a new model, does anyone have any guesses as to when that will be? I haven't been following Nintendo related news lately so I'm pretty far out of the loop.
Send your suggestions for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations to CyberConnect2! They want our input: http://www.cc2.co.jp/mailform/?page_id=127
5 years ago#2
Cutey Bomb posted...
I'm considering getting a 3DS, but given Nintendo's treatment of the GBA and DS a redesign seems inevitable. I'm thinking that the next model will have the analog sticks built in rather than relying on the use of a peripheral. Since Nintendo will most likely release a new model, does anyone have any guesses as to when that will be? I haven't been following Nintendo related news lately so I'm pretty far out of the loop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SX3JnUhTaE
"Lasagna is food of warriors and kings. Do not be forgetting this, you worms." - Manly Garfield
5 years ago#3
3 years
Xbox Live Gamertag- VaultBoy2010
3DS FC- Jacob- 4596-9541-5152
5 years ago#4
Get's announced next year and comes out the year after.
Pokemon White:1979-2643-0071
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
5 years ago#5
Let them blow through a few more colors / special editions first.
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
5 years ago#6
There always will be research and work on newer models. the question is when it will come out and what is it.
www.z7xproductions.info This is my web site!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Can we expect the inevitable redesign any time soon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived