The real truth? 3ds is going to > PSV

#1tfalcoPosted 10/12/2011 11:15:34 AM
And no matter how hard people try to bring down the 3ds, YOU will FAIL! And so far, this has been the case! And, whats really entertaining is to see how annoyed haters become when they themselves witness this miraculous phenomenon! :D
---
3DS - FC: 4511-0462-4833, Mii: Thomas
#2GhetsisPosted 10/12/2011 11:17:16 AM(edited)
Is going to greater than?

but it accidentally the whole thing.
---
Play Ragnarok Online with me? On Ymir?
My Dragon Quest rankings: VII > IV > I > III > IX > II = V > VI > VIII
#3hypermoePosted 10/12/2011 11:18:44 AM
Glad to see you can see into the future. dont get me wrong i love my 3ds, but when the Vita comes out ill be sure to buy and enjoy that as well. Its sickens me that fanboy seem to think they have to go out of their way just to prove that one system is greater than the other. Why cant both system be great? Both will have a number of both good and bad games. So why not have the best of both worlds?
---
3DS FC: 5412-9893-0504
#4moogle69Posted 10/12/2011 11:18:53 AM
true but psv has a chance, since it has everything what consumers enjoy in this modern world.
---
playing: Dragon Quest VI
looking forward to: Final Fantasy-Type 0, Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2, ES: SKYRIM V, Dark Souls, Hopefully FFversus XIII for 360
#5GameMaster14GMPosted 10/12/2011 11:19:57 AM
if 3ds doesnt sell, it wont be competitive enough to beat vita. while vita looks like more of a worth while contender that psp did to the ds, it really boils down to games and system sales. and with the 3ds being cheaper, it has an advantage, it just needs good games to sell systems.
---
Erick GM14 1590-4689-0365
#6tfalco(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 11:27:39 AM
I want Sony's PSV do well. I just don't like when people and video game magazines companies bash Nintendo's 3ds simply because Nintendos been successful in the past with most of their handhelds. This is what we've been seeing since the launch.... :(
---
3DS - FC: 4511-0462-4833, Mii: Thomas
#7pikachupwnagePosted 10/12/2011 11:32:43 AM
hypermoe posted...
Glad to see you can see into the future. dont get me wrong i love my 3ds, but when the Vita comes out ill be sure to buy and enjoy that as well. Its sickens me that fanboy seem to think they have to go out of their way just to prove that one system is greater than the other. Why cant both system be great? Both will have a number of both good and bad games. So why not have the best of both worlds?

1 reason NOT ENOUGH MONEY. I don't have enough money to get all the DS wii and 3DS games I want and the Wii U is coming out next year.
---
This post is in 3_D. I became a platinum member of club nintendo 3 days after joining :D
Official attorney general of the NDF.
#8hypermoePosted 10/12/2011 11:39:25 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
hypermoe posted...

1 reason NOT ENOUGH MONEY. I don't have enough money to get all the DS wii and 3DS games I want and the Wii U is coming out next year.

Priorities Maybe!

i too dont really have enough to get all the games, system i want thus i usually try to get what i really want first. I bought a 3ds when it first launched as i saved enough money for it plus 1 game. Due time i also had enough to spare on some e-shop content. Also with the current home system. i ended up getting a Xbox when it first came out. and only 2-3 years ago did i pick up ps3, and only last month did i pick up a Wii. its all about knowing which system/games you really want and know which you will find the most enjoyment out of. No one is saying you have to buy every and all games/system when they first come out. If anything wait for sales like i do.

I'm not saying if you are financially impaired. you really have no choice, but to choose one system over the other. But if you have the money and choose not to get another system just because its not Nintendo (or another company) then thats pretty sad.
---
3DS FC: 5412-9893-0504
#9Lord_FroodPosted 10/12/2011 11:40:42 AM
Actually it's
Me > stupid fanboyism
Because I'm not so jaded or attached to a company to not want to own both systems.
---
Currently playing: Way too many games!!
Official House Speaker AND Secretary of the NDF
#10OmegaZero633Posted 10/12/2011 11:42:35 AM
Why not get both?

Owning a GCN and a PS2 back in the day really opened my eyes to the advantages of owning both consoles.

Unless saving money is hard for you. >_>
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956. PM me if you want to add me. :D
Official Bear-Wrestler of the NDF.