I'm kinda very bored - Rate my 3DS collection.

#11pikachupwnagePosted 10/14/2011 1:15:27 PM
netman70 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
netman70 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
DS games don't count.

6.5/10 what you have is good but theres a relative lack of VC games and for missing quite a few good games

DS games dont count? I disagree with that EXTREMELY especially since he bought quite a few of these after buying a 3DS -.-

Anyway, 8-9/10

its just backwords compatibility not part of the 3DS library.

But he is still buying it as part of his collection of games he will be playing on his.......3DS

Doesn't matter its not a 3DS game. its mere backwards compatibliity.
---
This post is in 3_D. I became a platinum member of club nintendo 3 days after joining :D
Official attorney general of the NDF.
#12netman70Posted 10/14/2011 2:08:43 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
netman70 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
netman70 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
DS games don't count.

6.5/10 what you have is good but theres a relative lack of VC games and for missing quite a few good games

DS games dont count? I disagree with that EXTREMELY especially since he bought quite a few of these after buying a 3DS -.-

Anyway, 8-9/10

But he is still buying it as part of his collection of games he will be playing on his.......3DS

So if I get an older game it can't be counted as part of my system's collection just because its "backwards compatibility"? Good to know. Sorry Gamecube games.
---
3DS FC: 4081 5672 7093 Name: Camo. PM me with FC if you add me.
Diamond FC: 2022 2406 3297 Name: Camo
#13pikachupwnagePosted 10/14/2011 2:11:54 PM
netman70 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
netman70 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
netman70 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
DS games don't count.

Anyway, 8-9/10

So if I get an older game it can't be counted as part of my system's collection just because its "backwards compatibility"? Good to know. Sorry Gamecube games.

They are part of your GAMECUBE Collection.

if someone had only DS games for there 3DS its a terrible 3DS collection because theres no 3DS games
---
This post is in 3_D. I became a platinum member of club nintendo 3 days after joining :D
Official attorney general of the NDF.
#14badgraphix1Posted 10/14/2011 4:42:54 PM
Shouldn't have bought Scribblenauts. It kind of sucks and Super Scribblenauts is much better.
---
Pokemon Red & Blue in full color: http://i51.tinypic.com/1zc264n.jpg
#15OmegaZero633Posted 10/14/2011 4:47:04 PM
I'm very bored, so I'll rate your 3DS collection.

10/10.

I'd elaborate, but I'm too bored to.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956. PM me if you want to add me. :D
Official Bear-Wrestler of the NDF.
#16JigglyJinjoPosted 10/14/2011 5:36:53 PM
2/10

same games on every list
---
why come there are so many locusts? do they have sex with each other then get both pregnant and give birth to 10 babies or what.~ miczz