can i have my eshop account active on more that 1 3ds?

#21keyblader1985Posted 10/16/2011 2:42:53 PM
If it dies while you are under warranty then there's nothing to worry about. And even if you're not under warranty, the chances of it suddenly dying are pretty slim anyway. (Plus you can indeed transfer from the DSi to the 3DS if you want to upgrade, and I'm sure you will be able to do so from Wii to Wii U.)
---
Now Playing: You don't f***ing care.
FC: See Now Playing
#22NintendoGamer34Posted 10/16/2011 2:51:28 PM
Foofyhead posted...
what's with all the numbers after your names, gamers?

c=
#2390sRetroGamingPosted 10/16/2011 2:57:32 PM
keyblader1985 posted...
If it dies while you are under warranty then there's nothing to worry about. And even if you're not under warranty, the chances of it suddenly dying are pretty slim anyway. (Plus you can indeed transfer from the DSi to the 3DS if you want to upgrade, and I'm sure you will be able to do so from Wii to Wii U.)

I had already forgetten about the 3DS to 3DS transfer option coming sometime soon. so i guess it's ok to purchase games off of the e-shop and feel safe. as far as Wii VC/WiiWare games go no way i'm buying anything else from there until Nintendo gives me confirmation that i can transfer my past Wii VC/WiiWare purchases over to the Wii U (which i will be getting when i feel the price is right). sorry... i just hate the possibly of having to buy games over again and waste more money if the system go faulty (no warranty since it's now expired).
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294
3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996