I Stick a Middle Finger Up at Nintendo.

#41DeathSoul2000Posted 10/16/2011 11:00:15 AM
borisee posted...
TediousMatt posted...
Heaven forbid they ask for proof. I've needed to scan receipts for PC games on the day I bought them. Those installation keys are stolen so often. <_<

You are lucky that they are giving you the chance to be an ambassador at all. The terms clearly stated that you needed to go online before a deadline.

Why are you mad? :|

Because I wasn't able to open my boxed 3DS until August 14, which is my birthday. Now do you understand?

They're nes games why the **** do you even care? And the gba games are pretty much guaranteed to be crap and not here by December 31st anyway so it's not like it matters.
---
Super Nintendo Defender system
#42nintendoggerPosted 10/16/2011 11:02:44 AM
How about everyone be kinder to TC. He admitted his mistake, so you got what you want.
---
Everything Within the NDF, Nothing Outside the NDF
Official NDF President
#43EndgamePosted 10/16/2011 11:08:52 AM
Oh boo freaking hoo. I got a 3DS for my birthday, but instead of enjoying the system, I am going to choose to be angry with Nintendo because I cannot get more then I should.
well, those old games they're giving out are better than anything the 3DS currently has.....

you cannot blame him for wanting something actually worth playing for the overpriced system he received

Nintendo is at fault for failing to deliver games for their new system and resorting to giving out "free" older games
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#44PokeMasterPosted 10/16/2011 11:14:07 AM
Endgame posted...
Oh boo freaking hoo. I got a 3DS for my birthday, but instead of enjoying the system, I am going to choose to be angry with Nintendo because I cannot get more then I should.
well, those old games they're giving out are better than anything the 3DS currently has.....

you cannot blame him for wanting something actually worth playing for the overpriced system he received

Nintendo is at fault for failing to deliver games for their new system and resorting to giving out "free" older games

^ Lol at this.

There's heaps of good games on the 3DS out. You're missing out if all you're looking at are first party games.

That and you're probably getting shafted by NoA.
---
To avoid further confusion: Any 3DS related post made by me, assume it is JPN Region, and yes I am Japanese.
#45TectonicImprovPosted 10/16/2011 11:21:55 AM

TediousMatt posted...
Heaven forbid they ask for proof. I've needed to scan receipts for PC games on the day I bought them. Those installation keys are stolen so often. <_<

You are lucky that they are giving you the chance to be an ambassador at all. The terms clearly stated that you needed to go online before a deadline.

Why are you mad? :|

Because I wasn't able to open my boxed 3DS until August 14, which is my birthday. Now do you understand?

Isn't that more your partends fault more than Nintendo?
---
http://3dshaven.webs.com/
Majora's Mask is overrated. People who agree: 1 (We got one!!!!!!)
#46nintendoggerPosted 10/16/2011 11:26:46 AM
Surprised no one has said, "Try being born earlier next time."
---
Everything Within the NDF, Nothing Outside the NDF
Official NDF President
#47GoombacrusherPosted 10/16/2011 1:18:00 PM
borisee posted...

Here's a funny little idea.

Why didn't you tell your parents that you would get 20 free games if you used the system a few days earlier? God, children these days can't seem to figure out anything for themselves.
---
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER F***ER
Why Metroid is and always will be awesome.