Your reaction if Castlevania 3DS is a 3D game...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Your reaction if Castlevania 3DS is a 3D game...
4 years ago#1
instead of a side scrolling metroidvania
Fighting games look forward to: Tekken Tag 2, KOF XIII
LOL... Monster Hunter 3DS.
4 years ago#2
1st reaction: ugh... It better be good for once.

2nd reaction: Even if it is good, I hope there is a 2D one in development as well.

None of the 3D castlevanias have ever impressed me. Though I have yet to play the recent one.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3149-8066
4 years ago#3
Lords of Shadow is good but is such a departure from the formula of castlevania.

Curse of darkness was well done

All other 3d castlevanias suck

except legacy of darkness(N64) has quite a following as being pretty good 3d castlevania.

Other wise I too would prefer a 2d castlevania but if they do a 3d one in the likeness of curse of darkness x lords of shadows=Epic game.....

Of course the likelyness of that is like getting Mega Man Legends 3 reinstated. No matter how much effort its some what of a pipe dream ='(
4 years ago#4
I liked Lament of Innocence.. it was better than that travesty called Lord of Shadows.
Official "Faris" of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards
4 years ago#5

Since we've had enough Metroidvanias. Bonus points if it's like the N64 games.

But if it's like the PS2 games...
Play Ragnarok Online with me? On Ymir?
My Dragon Quest rankings: VII > IV > I > III > IX > II = V > VI > VIII
4 years ago#6
no thanks, the 3d castlvania games are all mediocre
even LoS (which is said to be the best)
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
4 years ago#7
will be in the middle.... 3d game like the ps2 aint Iga's icing on a cake metroidvania is his greatest power. but w will never know until we play it do we? ill buy it what ever it comes in the end as long as it is Iga's brand on it :)
4 years ago#8
I've loved all the 3D 'Vanias, so I'd be pleased as very pleased punch.

I'll be happy getting any Castlevania game that isn't a fighter. Judgement wasn't the worst fighter I've ever played, but all of the time and money put into making it should have gone into making an action/adventure game in the franchise.
Never feel like an idiot again:
Only do smart things.
4 years ago#9
ive played almost all the hand held castlevanias, but i am getting bored of them

id rather just play another sotn port at this point, the rest arent up to par even with all the new editions

or a sotn preq/seq lol
1977 0424 4490 Friendcode
4 years ago#10
Only 2d feels like castlevania to me. However, a 3d castlevania could work, with the right formula. Maybe the legend of Dracula?
Villainous yet useful ally of the NDF who will either betray you or have a redeeming moment of clairvoyance and become a better person.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Your reaction if Castlevania 3DS is a 3D game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived