About RE: Revelations costing 50 dollars!

#1AchievmentFreakPosted 11/4/2011 6:46:38 PM
Does it come with the "PRO thumb stick" add on aswell? Or is it just 50 dollars for the game?
---
3DS FC: 1418-6757-1238 (PM me with your info so I can add you back!)
Name: Brandon
#2so64Posted 11/4/2011 6:47:16 PM
Apparently it is 50 dollars for the game.
---
www.brokencontrollers.com
Official Quantum Leaper of the NDF Hope Springs Eternal. 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
#3paulinkPosted 11/4/2011 6:47:54 PM
here we go again
---
"Wow, you must be the pinnacle of human conscience."-CEs_EFG
RIP TREES
#4OmegaZero633Posted 11/4/2011 7:11:51 PM
Yup, it's only $50 bucks for just RE:Revelations. A great deal if you ask me.
You're getting an epic console quality experience on a handheld from Capcom, an amazing company that, unlike most companies nowadays, always treats its fans fairly and with the respect they deserve.

Buying from Capcom, you know you're getting an amazing deal, and can expect a full and complete product for your hard-earned moolah. No "DLC" or "full-priced patches" here! What you see is what you get, guaranteed!

So what are you waiting for? Pre-order a copy at your local GameStop today!
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956. PM me if you want to add me. :D
Official Bear-Wrestler of the NDF.
#5Final Fantasy2389Posted 11/4/2011 7:23:09 PM
I can't tell if OmegaZero is being serious or not, but regarding the topic. It's $50 for the game. No circle-pad add on. The game uses a 4GB card, while most 3DS games as of now only use 2GB. Thus the bigger price.
---
Official White House Press Secretary of the NDF
http://bit.ly/vNBDXb Eve Torres <3
#6so64Posted 11/4/2011 7:26:09 PM
OmegaZero633 posted...
You're getting an epic console quality experience on a handheld from Capcom, an amazing company that, unlike most companies nowadays, always treats its fans fairly and with the respect they deserve.

Buying from Capcom, you know you're getting an amazing deal, and can expect a full and complete product for your hard-earned moolah. No "DLC" or "full-priced patches" here! What you see is what you get, guaranteed!

I really hope this is not sarcasm, or otherwise we're going to have a flame war.
---
www.brokencontrollers.com
Official Quantum Leaper of the NDF Hope Springs Eternal. 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
#7Starwars4JPosted 11/4/2011 7:39:33 PM
so64 posted...
OmegaZero633 posted...

I really hope this is not sarcasm, or otherwise we're going to have a flame war.

Dude, it's soaked with sarcasm. The treating fans with respect and DLC bits should have tipped you off >_>
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#8silver knuxPosted 11/4/2011 7:40:30 PM
I probably won't buy it since I'm not a big Resident Evil fan, but I still think the $50 is justifiable for what they're giving you. If the same game were released on Wii it would be priced exactly the same and nobody would complain about the price.
---
Wielder of the Legendary Halberd of Noobpwnage+4
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/silvex/Photos/Lego/SuperGate.png
#9OmegaZero633Posted 11/4/2011 8:32:53 PM
Also, it's interesting to note that Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D will also use 4GB carts.
I don't think it'll cost $10 more though.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956. PM me if you want to add me. :D
Official Bear-Wrestler of the NDF.
#10r_m_8_8Posted 11/4/2011 8:37:09 PM
Not like I was getting it in the first place.
---
Play games, not systems. There are people who like games that you don't, grow up.