Mobile Gaming takes a step closer

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mobile Gaming takes a step closer
4 years ago#1
But still not close enough lol.

Too bad it only works with a handful of games.
3DS FC (PM w/ your FC if you add me): 3995 6506 3259
Official BearJew of the NDF
4 years ago#2
It'd make more sense if it was shaped like a 3/DS/GBA /PSP- I.E, it'd look like you'd taken a GBA , PSP or bottom half of a DS and replaced the screen with a phone, like a grip, so it'd fit securely + comfortably inside. You could even add it's own extra power-supply (battery) that'd charge the phone or keep it going a bit longer.

You'd have to get a seperate one for each device (which most likely would result in only support for Apple phones due to low numbers of device shapes, or only really high-end android phones - cutting down a lot of sales), but it'd work very well and look much better. In theory anyways)
4 years ago#3
Cool concept, bad pricing. $75 for some proprietary controller that works on a select amount of games? no.
"Wow, you must be the pinnacle of human conscience."-CEs_EFG
4 years ago#4
If i had iPhone and liked gaming on it would consider this although at 75bucks im not sure.
Why is Sonic always running?
4 years ago#5
Androids have something called a Game Gripper that you can buy for $15 which is pretty much the same thing.

I don't see why you'd get this overpriced thing instead if you have an Android, and there are cheaper alternatives with iPhones too, like Wiimotes and Dualshock 3's.
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
4 years ago#6
Wonder why the ABXY is placed like that. Not even the Xbox has it like that.
3DS FC: 5198-2589-6643
My most anticipated games right now: Mario Kart 7, Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3, TLoZ: Skyward Sword
4 years ago#7
Looks kind of clunky, if you ask me...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mobile Gaming takes a step closer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived