target customer service isn't good

#1thaininjaPosted 11/24/2011 9:27:24 AM
So i ordered the $145 3ds i now want to ge tthe $180 bundle but they wont cancel my order saying it's in processing but my order got delayed to dec 8th. So i gotta wait to dec 8th to return an item that i dont want. Makes no sense.
#2Lord_FroodPosted 11/24/2011 9:41:48 AM
That's bad company policy, not bad customer service.

They can't break whatever steps they have to go through in order to help you.
---
Opinion is trolling.
#3WetterdewPosted 11/24/2011 9:50:56 AM
Target has both bad company policy and ****ing awful customer service. Last month I spent half an hour being redirected to the same three employees just because the guys working in electronics were too lazy to answer the phone.
---
A horrible person:
I am a horrible person. That's what it says: a horrible person.
#4TheUltraGameBosPosted 11/24/2011 10:06:18 AM
Wetterdew posted...
Target has both bad company policy and ****ing awful customer service. Last month I spent half an hour being redirected to the same three employees just because the guys working in electronics were too lazy to answer the phone.

I agree. Target's customer service is the worse of them all. One time I preordered a game which came out on a Sunday and when I went, they said I have to wait until Thursday. Alright no biggie; 4 days isn't much. Come Thursday I go and they checked out my order. This is what they said: "Sir, I am sorry, but since you waited 4 days to pick up your order it was given to another customer." No money back, zero compensation, on top of this women's horrible f****** attitude. I hate Target.
---
I am THE Ultra Boss
#5thaininja(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2011 11:53:53 AM
i understand if something is being process or has already shipped. But it isn't.

My order is on my backorder and they wont let me cancel it. They were suppose to ship my my 3ds on the 28th and they broke that agreement and is going to ship it to me on the dec 8th.
#6AppleframerPosted 11/24/2011 1:00:04 PM
TheUltraGameBos posted...

I agree. Target's customer service is the worse of them all. One time I preordered a game which came out on a Sunday and when I went, they said I have to wait until Thursday. Alright no biggie; 4 days isn't much. Come Thursday I go and they checked out my order. This is what they said: "Sir, I am sorry, but since you waited 4 days to pick up your order it was given to another customer." No money back, zero compensation, on top of this women's horrible f****** attitude. I hate Target.

And then what? Did you walk out of there without an argument? In my experience, no matter how bad customer service is, with cases like these where the company clearly made a mistake or is otherwise in the wrong, it doesn't take too much of an argument to get what you want/deserve.

Something as simple as "You said X, but then 4 days later you do this. I want a refund on my preorder or let me talk to the manager" should fix the problem. No one's customer service is so bad that they will ignore a statement like that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qjNEl.png
#7SlaysmePosted 11/24/2011 1:02:29 PM
Yup. ^ never let a place screw you like that. Wanna buy a barn?
---
I don't watch television. If you are the ones who do, shut up, you're brainwashed. .
5412-9925-5942