So I get all excited because my Nyko battery arrives...

#1jwitzPosted 11/25/2011 7:08:10 PM
Only to end up damaging one of the screws on the back of my 3DS using the provided screwdriver, rendering the screw impossible to get out. I even tried my own little screwdriver, to no avail. The others weren't easy either.

It's screwed.

wat do
#2NeoGutsmanPosted 11/25/2011 7:37:09 PM
Try this:

http://lifehacker.com/5462520/remove-a-stripped-screw-with-a-rubber-band
---
Tis the journey, not the destination.
#3Spiffy247Posted 11/25/2011 7:42:02 PM
I had problems with that battery. It worked fine for a while. Then it gave the wrong power readings. then the dock needed it to be perfectly aligned. Then it wold only charge for half an hour. Then the ock stopped working. and then the battery kept messing up. I'm currently using the original 3DS battery.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#4NinjaKitsunePosted 11/25/2011 9:04:09 PM

I had problems with that battery. It worked fine for a while. Then it gave the wrong power readings. then the dock needed it to be perfectly aligned. Then it wold only charge for half an hour. Then the ock stopped working. and then the battery kept messing up. I'm currently using the original 3DS battery.

Yeah, after my dock started having issues (read: the first time, basically. That part is a piece of ****) I've charged exclusively with the cable, and have had no problems with the battery beyond odd power readings. My guess is the crazyness with the dock might have done some damage to the battery itself.
---
IT'S SUPERMAN! IT'S SPIDER-MAN! IT'S S***, IS IT MERCER?! IT'S... not clawing our arms off, it must be on our side!