WARNING about 3DS to 3DS Transfer tool, especially Ambassadors.

#11forest_wandererPosted 12/6/2011 10:37:10 PM
SaveDaQueen posted...
Check my other topic when I was experimenting with 3DS to 3DS transfer tool.

I didn't get any NES games and I think when I said "no" to transferring Texas Hold-Em Ante Up, it didn't transfer that e-shop account to my new one.

xoftheuniverse posted...
Well they are saved to the SD card you probably need to re download them. Did you try putting the SD card from your old 3DS in and see if it functions?

Not possible. After I was done transferring, the old 3DS was reformatted. Therefore I lost everything on there.

It doesn't ask you if you want to transfer individual download titles. Those are saved to the SD card. You get them when you insert your old SD card into the new 3DS. And the system format is just that. A system format. It doesn't wipe your SD card.

Can't tell if you're trolling or just crazy.
---
nightScan is one of the greatest human beings on the planet.
gamezrochard is a true man.
#12misspantsPosted 12/6/2011 10:39:19 PM
There is a page here that shows what happens when you transfer:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/data_transfer.jsp

It says everything on your first system's SD Card is still usable - did you even try it? It seems like there's a lot of common sense things you haven't even checked yet...
#13SaveDaQueen(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2011 10:39:32 PM
forest_wanderer posted...
SaveDaQueen posted...
Check my other topic when I was experimenting with 3DS to 3DS transfer tool.

I didn't get any NES games and I think when I said "no" to transferring Texas Hold-Em Ante Up, it didn't transfer that e-shop account to my new one.

xoftheuniverse posted...
Well they are saved to the SD card you probably need to re download them. Did you try putting the SD card from your old 3DS in and see if it functions?

Not possible. After I was done transferring, the old 3DS was reformatted. Therefore I lost everything on there.

It doesn't ask you if you want to transfer individual download titles. Those are saved to the SD card. You get them when you insert your old SD card into the new 3DS. And the system format is just that. A system format. It doesn't wipe your SD card.

Can't tell if you're trolling or just crazy.

Alright, I'm going to lock this topic up and wait and see if I can still resolve this issue with e-Shop when it's backonline.

No point in letting this topic go on any longer since you're too immature to give response. Nice attempt trying to start a fight.
---
Name: Cardboard.
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3866-8331-2225
#14forest_wandererPosted 12/6/2011 10:43:06 PM
SaveDaQueen posted...

No point in letting this topic go on any longer since you're too immature to give response. Nice attempt trying to start a fight.

lol what? I've responded to you every single time, including in my own topic. You did something wrong. Put the SD card in and look since you ignored two people telling you to do that. Your downloaded titles are saved there and the 3DS transfer tool TELLS you to put the old SD card into the new 3DS at one point. And like I just said, which you also ignored, is that the system format doesn't touch the SD card since SD card is not part of the system.
---
nightScan is one of the greatest human beings on the planet.
gamezrochard is a true man.
#15SaveDaQueen(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2011 10:44:06 PM
forest_wanderer posted...
SaveDaQueen posted...

lol what? I've responded to you every single time, including in my own topic. You did something wrong. Put the SD card in and look since you ignored two people telling you to do that. Your downloaded titles are saved there and the 3DS transfer tool TELLS you to put the old SD card into the new 3DS at one point. And like I just said, which you also ignored, is that the system format doesn't touch the SD card since SD card is not part of the system.

Alright. I'll try the SD Card from the old 3DS and put it in my new one now.

Will report back.

let's take the conversation to your topic.
---
#16SaveDaQueen(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2011 10:48:25 PM
WELP GUYS.

LOOKS LIKE I was wrong all along. The NES Games and Ambassador Ceritifcate was in the old SD Card in my old 3DS the whole time.

I'd like to say sorry for ignoring your suggestion! Sorry!

I am going to lock this topic. Please don't post the next 5 minutes
---