friends notification while in sleep mode

#1GameMaster14GMPosted 12/11/2011 10:19:26 PM
it seems my 3ds profile is offline in the friends list after i open it from sleep mode, does this mean i cant get friend notifications in sleep mode if someone goes online? (orange LED light)
#2GameMaster14GM(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2011 11:37:12 PM
bump
#3Lolo_knightPosted 12/12/2011 12:55:07 AM
I help with a bump, I want to know too, and also, when I street pass someone and have "X" cartridge in do I get street passes for game "Y", "Z" and "A" that are sitting in my bedroom? or only for "X"?
If I do get street passes for every game I have a save file on the 3DS, Im amazed by how fast the info gets "passed", I mean till 2day I own like 3 games but in a year from now... and people that uses flash carts.. that's crazy!

In 5 seconds both 3DS's are like
"yo dawg what does ur owner play on u?"
"a,b,c,d,e,f,g........................................... and you?"
"Woah mine has those + this 20 that u dont care about"
"gotcha now gimme the mii! here's mine"

Or maybe it means that the more games you have the longer it takes to get a street pass? then it would suck to own lots of games legally or not.... most of my street passes are on the subway on mexico city and its hectic here I dont think I see the same face for more than 2 minutes in the longest cases.
---
We fill the silence with our own insecurities
#4curryandricePosted 12/12/2011 12:59:36 AM
No you won't get friend online notifications while in sleep mode because the 3DS goes offline, that's why it takes a while for your friend list to load if you go to it immediately after opening the 3DS.

As for street passes it works for all the games you have it enabled for, I think there's a limit of 8 games... You can find out in system settings
---
The User Formerly Known as f00had.
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/EpicImmenseCurry.png
#5NekoakumaPosted 12/12/2011 1:12:51 AM
limit of 12^
---
Just to clarify; if I don't specify a region, assume its for a JPN 3DS. Reggie's just too preoccupied with lathering his face in Vasoline.