I have a SERIOUS question about the MII MAKER!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I have a SERIOUS question about the MII MAKER!
5 years ago#1
Ok so I have a mii for my name and profile and my wifes brother made one on my 3ds as well. Now me and my friend wanna play mario kart 7 online and my friend added me and he said why does it say Daniel? I said he added a mii too. But I want it to say my name on there for when me and my friend play I mean after all its my 3ds but when I go to delete his it says cannot delete your personal mii but it lets me delete mine not his what is up?? Thanks for any help.
KILLER INSTINCT 3! Someday......
5 years ago#2
whats the first mii in your list, that is the system mii which cannot be deleted, only edited.
the first mii should be yours
Just to clarify; if I don't specify a region, assume its for a JPN 3DS. Reggie's just too preoccupied with lathering his face in Vasoline.
5 years ago#3
1. Your stories are very confusing.
2. You have to edit the personal mii to be like yours, because its the main mii for the 3DS. You cant delete it
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
5 years ago#4
when i go to mii maker it shows mine first on list and his 2nd how do i get it to stay on mine now? I click on it and go back to play online but it shows his again hmmm.
5 years ago#5
in mk7, try go to mario kart channel > settings > Mii

you can change your online mii there
Just to clarify; if I don't specify a region, assume its for a JPN 3DS. Reggie's just too preoccupied with lathering his face in Vasoline.
5 years ago#6
Read what the other guys said, seriously.
3DS: 2406-5149-2511
5 years ago#7
k got it thanks :)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I have a SERIOUS question about the MII MAKER!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived