Aw s***, they're back.

#21StarlightDrivePosted 12/17/2011 12:41:03 PM
scotpelk posted...
You know that whole "haters gonna hate" meme? Well similar to that, whiners gonna whine, trolls are gonna troll, and stupid kids are going to post on GFAQs. You're not going to change that. Trying to convert or argue with them is a waste of time and any that leave will be replaced with the next one. The best thing to do is just ignore them when you can and post in topics with some of the better regulars to talk to. Trust me, we're all quite sick of them :P

This is The Guide to Having a Decent Time on GameFAQs.com.

By scotpelk, illustrated by a random guy.
---
3DS: 1547-5232-3630
#22ShadowThaReaperPosted 12/17/2011 1:26:16 PM

I'm satisfied with my Ambassador games.
Why wouldn't I be?

Because some of them suck.
#23Untitled108Posted 12/17/2011 1:30:38 PM
Signed. It was their choice to pay $250. I'm glad the price drop happened because I get 20 free games. If there was no price drop, I WOULD STILL BE PAYING 250 ****ING DOLLARS!
---
Go to www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this in your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D. Official NDF Secretary of Defense
#24ShadowThaReaperPosted 12/17/2011 1:32:56 PM

It was their choice to pay $250

Yep. And people were dissatisfied. Nintendo has to keep their customers happy, or they have no customers.
#25scotpelkPosted 12/17/2011 1:57:13 PM
StarlightDrive posted...
scotpelk posted...
You know that whole "haters gonna hate" meme? Well similar to that, whiners gonna whine, trolls are gonna troll, and stupid kids are going to post on GFAQs. You're not going to change that. Trying to convert or argue with them is a waste of time and any that leave will be replaced with the next one. The best thing to do is just ignore them when you can and post in topics with some of the better regulars to talk to. Trust me, we're all quite sick of them :P

This is The Guide to Having a Decent Time on GameFAQs.com.

By scotpelk, illustrated by a random guy.

Haha, I would love to see what the illustration would look like. I also like how it's only "a decent time," as that is the most one can hope for XD
---
Liberty, Equality, Fraternity