Transfairing games.

#1PigtriflePosted 12/18/2011 9:33:29 AM
I am thinking about getting a Zelda 3DS but is there any way to transfair the games I have on my current 3DS, more importantly the Zelda ambassador games.
---
PSN:maiday Pig Time User
"Going out in trackies and wondering why you are getting into fights" - Scouse_lad
#2KirbyIsAwesomePosted 12/18/2011 9:36:22 AM
You can transfer everything with the system transfer tool.

Everything
---
PSN: KirbyIsAwesome
My name speaks nothing but the truth, Kirby FTW.
#3pikachupwnagePosted 12/18/2011 9:37:09 AM
Hey TC what is "Transfairing"?

I have never heard of it :D
---
This news has just filled my heart with rainbows-Ghirahim
Official Special OPs beserker general of the NDF
#4Pigtrifle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2011 9:41:17 AM

You can transfer everything with the system transfer tool.

Everything

Thanks, is it easy to do? also can i pick what is tranfered or does it make me put everything on the new console.

Hey TC what is "Transfairing"?

I have never heard of it :D

XD too tired to think, already done 21 hours work this weekend and got another 10 to do tonight >_>.
---
"Going out in trackies and wondering why you are getting into fights" - Scouse_lad
#5EmptyTomePosted 12/18/2011 9:43:15 AM
Not sure if you can transfer all the ambassador games, better double check that information before buying the new system.
---
"Are you sad?" "yeah" "Wanna scream?"
-Best RPG line ever.
#6Pigtrifle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2011 9:48:41 AM
From a quick google I think what happens is everything from 3DS 1 goes to 3DS 2 and 3DS 1 is like brand new. can anyone confirm this?

That means all games (including ambassador) and settings will be on the new 3DS.
---
#7KirbyIsAwesomePosted 12/18/2011 10:36:47 AM
Pigtrifle posted...
From a quick google I think what happens is everything from 3DS 1 goes to 3DS 2 and 3DS 1 is like brand new. can anyone confirm this?

That means all games (including ambassador) and settings will be on the new 3DS.

Yes. 3DS 2 will basically be an exact copy of 3DS 1, and 3DS 1 will be completely reset.
---
PSN: KirbyIsAwesome
My name speaks nothing but the truth, Kirby FTW.