What game can you recommend

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What game can you recommend
4 years ago#1
I'm buying the 3DS for my little sister. She's not a serious gamer type, more of a very casual type but she loves hand helds. She's your typical highschool dumb brat <___<. Nothing like ocarina of time cause I know for a fact she won't get past the opening village. She's more of a mario kart, nintendogs type of gamer.

What do you recommend? No Mario Kart either since she already plays that on the Wii.
i5-2500k 3.3ghz | Radeon 6850 1GB x2 crossfired | 12 GB DDR3 RAM | 800w PSU GOLD | Cooler Master Haf 922 | Hyper 212+ Evo Heatsink | 23'' LED 1080 Asus
4 years ago#2
Well... there's Nintendogs+Cats for the 3DS. That and get her a 20 dollar eShop card so she can get some casual stuff from there too.
4 years ago#3
Nintendogs
Super mario 3D land
mario kart 7
tetris axis
pokemon rumble blast
This news has just filled my heart with rainbows-Ghirahim
Official Special OPs berserker general of the NDF
4 years ago#4
maybe any harvest moon game or Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem
3DS FC: 0344 9635 2622 Name Pete . Please PM me if you add me.
4 years ago#5
Tetris Axis, Puyo Pop Fever (DS), any of the Kirby DS games, and maybe the Cooking Mama series games?
GT: J03HIG45HI PSN:JoeHigashi2000
3DS FC: 0817-3804-7210
4 years ago#6
Even if she has Mario Kart on the Wii, she'll probably enjoy Mario Kart on the 3DS. They're very similar, and this one is playable on-the-go, so you can't really go wrong.
http://backloggery.com/flyingmintbunny
3DS Friend Code: 5412-9884-5871
4 years ago#7
Nagisa_Shinju posted...
Well... there's Nintendogs+Cats for the 3DS. That and get her a 20 dollar eShop card so she can get some casual stuff from there too.

This. I'd recommend Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and an eshop card. Super Mario 3D Land is also pretty lighthearted, and she may enjoy that as well.

There is also Pets Sims 3.
Official President of the Union
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What game can you recommend

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived