What do I want to get with Mario Kart?

#11HawkOfEndymion(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2011 5:52:58 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
TC how the hell are we supposed to know what you want? I say Nano Assault my boy. Can't go wrong!

I'm giving you people temporary control over my brain when it comes to buying a second game. =P

Nano Assault seems cool, and it's on the list. It's pretty cheap though, I might just want to buy that at the full price it's being offered at a later date.
#12nintendoggerPosted 12/28/2011 5:54:46 PM
Dragon lord27 posted...
ian2093 posted...
Mario by far. The 3D adds so much to platformers it is ridiculous. Plus it is one of the better Mario's we have had in a while.

Star Fox is a straight port, and you can finish it in under a half an hour. I regret buying it as I already have it on the VC (which is personally what I would recommend doing, as it it worth playing, but not worth more than $10) and I seriously doubt I will ever play it again. TBQH I'm pretty sure I only bought it because of that massive slum in games, especially with the 3DS in the late summer months.
I'm with you there.
I have played it all of two hours and not touched it since.

Me also. Played it two hours, put it in the case and left it. It was really fun, but Mario is just on a whole different level.

Get Mario/topic.
---
Official President of the Union
#13HawkOfEndymion(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2011 5:54:47 PM
ian2093 posted...
Mario by far. The 3D adds so much to platformers it is ridiculous. Plus it is one of the better Mario's we have had in a while.

Star Fox is a straight port, and you can finish it in under a half an hour. I regret buying it as I already have it on the VC (which is personally what I would recommend doing, as it it worth playing, but not worth more than $10) and I seriously doubt I will ever play it again. TBQH I'm pretty sure I only bought it because of that massive slum in games, especially with the 3DS in the late summer months.

I love Star Fox 64, but I have to agree there, I can only play through it so many times before I get bored. I'm definitely leaning toward Mario. I'm still going to get Star Fox, but I'm probably going to wait on it.

Nano Assault I can find around the internet for $20 or thereabouts, so I'm definitely interested in that at some point too.
#14Dragon lord27Posted 12/28/2011 5:58:09 PM
Samurai Warriors is a lenghty game. I have about twenty five hours in it.
Shin Megami Tensai has the most hours of my time in at 35ish.

And I'm a college student who really only plays his 3DS for a few minutes a day at lunch.
---
The PS3 and 360 can battle each other over who's breasts look more realistic.
The Wii is all about having fun with them. ~Girl Gamer~
#15W4tchPosted 12/28/2011 8:37:18 PM
Definitely Nano Assault, seeing as you are considering StarFox 64(Which you SHOULDN'T get, really). Nano Assault has beautiful graphics, incredible 3D and is longer than 3DLand. (I completed 3DLand in 12 hours, and I'm at 6 hours in Nano Assault but a good chunk of the story is left and the whole arcade mode too). It has leaderboards and it comes with a Club Nintendo code.

If you don't like shooters, then go for 3D Land. It's a fun game and has nice 3D, but it's waaay to easy(even the special worlds and the Grand Finale Galaxy-ish level) and most of the special levels are rehearsals of the first levels.
---
3DS Friendcode: 4468 - 1037 - 7297 (Online games: MK7)
#16HawkOfEndymion(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2011 8:44:09 PM
I've decided that I'm going to take advantage of the sale to get Mario 3D on discount (figured I'd get the most bang for my buck and pick up somethind that likely is never going to go down in price from $39.99), but I'm definitely going to pick up Nano Assault at some point, since it's only $20 at various places online.

Cave Story's another one, for sure. Thanks though, Nano Assault has effectively been won over for me. It sounds like a fantastic game.
#17LunarRoarPosted 12/28/2011 9:15:57 PM
Hmm I should use this sale to my advantage and get Mario Kart 7 along with Cave Story...
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar