Sometimes when I leave my 3DS in sleep mode...

#1Finale_WandererPosted 1/17/2012 8:59:47 PM
I open it and its screen doesn't turn on but the LED is still on... it's just black so I restart and its fine afterwards.

Anyone else have this problem, if so what should I do to correct it?

I've had it since June 16th, 2011. I guess I should call Nintendo tell them what's been going on recently, first time I noticed it was last week but it did it again today. I slip it in a pocket of my book bag while I walk to class while it's protected in a Club Nintendo microfiber drawstring bag.
---
Waiting for more info on: The LoZ: 3DS game, and other 3DS games, Dragon Quest X, and Wii U
#2PrinceOfHotPosted 1/17/2012 9:00:39 PM
Thats never happened to me before. Hard to say if that could become a problem or not. You should call tech support and ask.
#3FoofyheadPosted 1/17/2012 9:07:52 PM
It happens to me all the time. I have found no resolution. Let me know if you get word from Nintendo. The only thing I can think of is that the game slips out just a tad, and the system doesn't know what to do about it. You could probably test this theory by manually removing the game a bit.
---
Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?
#4Son_of_ManaPosted 1/17/2012 9:21:47 PM
You're wrong about this, just like you were about Packers!!!
---
J E T S- JETS JETS JETS!
#5FoofyheadPosted 1/17/2012 9:34:22 PM
It's not my fault they won't listen to my play-calling.
---
Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?
#6Son_of_ManaPosted 1/17/2012 10:06:57 PM
Lol

I'm still shocked. I feel bad for Rodgers, even though he's a millionaire, can get any girl he wants, and most likely is a mean dude to fans
---
J E T S- JETS JETS JETS!
#7FoofyheadPosted 1/17/2012 10:21:41 PM
You think he's like that?
---
#8Rod1984Posted 1/23/2012 4:16:45 PM
can we get back on topic please, i am having the same problem, I want to know the long term effect if something worse is eventually going to happen or if there is a work around on why it does this when nintendo's intentions were for u to keep it on at all times for street passes etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGwCA6IAPY4
---
PSN - mavrik1984
GamerTag - rod1984