at first i thought the battery life sucked but...

#11Classic_SonicPosted 2/6/2012 6:17:36 PM
whoa you nintendo fans always find a way to look at the bright side of the horrible stuff nintendo does.
#12NekoakumaPosted 2/6/2012 6:20:25 PM
3DS always on since Feb27th last year.
Wireless always on.
Frequent overseas travel as well.
Average 5-6 hours of gameplay a day. Never below 50% battery.
(First hour or so is during transport/breaks, the rest is at home where I'm near an outlet or my PC anyway)
---
Japanese | Live in Australia/ Japan | JPN 3DS (Black)
Current: MH3G, TotA, Shinrei Camera, Beyond Labyrinth, MK7, Senran Kagura|Sorry, I don't accept FCs here
#13NekoakumaPosted 2/6/2012 6:22:13 PM
Classic_Sonic posted...
whoa you nintendo fans always find a way to look at the bright side of the horrible stuff nintendo does.

It's posts like these I don't understand.
Explain what horrible thing Nintendo did?
Are you aware of the current limitations of battery technology and why, given the size of the battery and the 3DS, it is currently the best thing out there. [Hence why li-on batteries are basically standard in all electronics for the past few years]
---
Current: MH3G, TotA, Shinrei Camera, Beyond Labyrinth, MK7, Senran Kagura|Sorry, I don't accept FCs here
#14Spiffy247Posted 2/6/2012 6:22:32 PM
Classic_Sonic posted...

*fish slap*
Pretty much all fanboys do the same with different problems. And I think the battery life is still good enough that I have only had to turn off my 3DS due to low battery life 3 times since I bought it on June 1st.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#15NinetoZeroPosted 2/6/2012 6:29:24 PM
4 hours of battery life?! That's normal? o_o

My 3DS gets atleast 7 hours, with the brightness setting on 3 (medium) and the 3D on full blast.
---
3DS FC: 4382-2149-3504 --(Please PM me if you add my FC)--
#16NekoakumaPosted 2/6/2012 6:32:56 PM
NinetoZero posted...

My 3DS gets atleast 7 hours, with the brightness setting on 3 (medium) and the 3D on full blast.

TC is probably playing on level 5 brightness, sound up with no headphones and 3D maxed.

The only thing you'll ever need is
Brightness 1-3
Sound: Mid
Headphones: Decent pair
3D: Up to you

Good playtime right there. And if you're playing while charging

Brightness: 6
Sound: Max
Headphones: No, hook it up to a speaker system instead
3D: Max
---
#170-taku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 6:59:33 PM
PokeMaster posted...
NinetoZero posted...

TC is probably playing on level 5 brightness, sound up with no headphones and 3D maxed.

The only thing you'll ever need is
Brightness 1-3
Sound: Mid
Headphones: Decent pair
3D: Up to you

Good playtime right there. And if you're playing while charging

Brightness: 6
Sound: Max
Headphones: No, hook it up to a speaker system instead
3D: Max

Hey, pokemonmaster its you again! anyways naw I play on the LOWEST brightness and sometimes with 3D on with powersave feature on. I always turn 3D on when I play super mario 3dland and off when I play pushmo. sound usually 70% range. Even will all that I get about 4-5 hours. full brightness is like 1.5 hours(tried it when I first got 3DS when the system was on full brightness and I couldnt find the way to change the brightness level)
---
PSN/XBL:"Takun32":Wii 4216-2612-6271(fake)
Sunny ruined MGS4- PLAY B3YOND
#18mr_metalhead666Posted 2/8/2012 7:04:31 PM
Classic_Sonic posted...

Everyone agrees that the battery is dogs***. But like other people said, if you just charge it overnight and turn power save mode on and have 3D off, it should last the full day for about 5 hours.
---
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good