Convince me to buy a 3ds

#71squatch22Posted 3/2/2012 10:53:07 AM
Marsford posted...
SenorLovecraft posted...
Nope, you were just trolling. Posting it on the 3DS board doesn't make it any less of a trollage.

Hmm...

Posting opinions as facts = fine.
Posting facts = trolling.

Cool logic bro.

lol
---
3DS FC: 3050 7559 8337
#72McMarblesPosted 3/2/2012 11:00:15 AM
Just ignore him, okay? You never get anywhere with trolls.
---
Currently playing:Breath of Fire III/Solatorobo
#73xatlxPosted 3/2/2012 6:43:33 PM
McMarbles posted...
Just ignore him, okay? You never get anywhere with trolls.

So mature :D
---
SOLD 3DS & WII FOR VITA: Vitassurance = my Vita worth my 3DS + some changes
"Silly Vita!, 3DS are for kids"
#74KorlithielPosted 3/2/2012 6:57:40 PM
Ah, reminds me of the days of the PSP's launch. Back when I frequented Gamefaqs and found people arguing with trolls all the time and so very rarely marking them for deletion. Memories.
---
My favorite portable:
http://www.openpandora.org/
#75BlaqkFlameZeroPosted 3/2/2012 7:04:48 PM
Guys, quit trying to reason with SenorLovecraft; it's impossible. He actually believes the PSP has a better game library than the DS. Not to mention he's been banned 30+ times, yet claims he doesn't troll.
---
Chicago Bulls 29-8
World Cyber Games '08 National Finalist
#76Spiffy247Posted 3/2/2012 7:45:06 PM
BlaqkFlameZero posted...
Guys, quit trying to reason with SenorLovecraft; it's impossible. He actually believes the PSP has a better game library than the DS. Not to mention he's been banned 30+ times, yet claims he doesn't troll.

I think the PSP is close to the DS in game library. But I think the 3DS has many more good games than the Vita.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#77gamezrochardPosted 3/4/2012 2:00:36 AM
SenorLovecraft posted...
No, you are trolling by playing dumb, or perhaps you are actually this slow.

He is asking what makes the 3DS special, obviously this is a comparison, because how do you tell if something is special? With a comparison.

ie: This vase is special, it has the remains of my mother in it, it doesn't just hold flowers like that one.

He also asked about the DS because of the 3DS' BC is one of the factors that makes it seem special to him, compared to the Vita.

So really, go troll somewhere else, because this is my last time wasting a post on you.

How about me? Even if I were ignorant... this... this is just pathetically desperate. I don't think anyone should bother wasting a post on you. Look at you, a try-hard, a tool, struggling to prove a point that doesn't even make sense.

Appraise the vita on the Vita board. It's that simple. You seem so, so sad. Tell me, what keeps you going on a board where the majority is against you? Your point is completely off topic. If he wanted a comparison, he would've asked for one. You don't need a comparison to something to point out it's flaws.

Unless you're too stupid to make your own opinions without that crutch...

Oh, oh my. I understand now. Please, continue your off-topic posting.
---
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
I'm here for intelligent arguments or flaming. It's your job to decipher which.