are people serious about Kid Icarus looking like a bad game?

#41OoSubaruoOPosted 3/3/2012 8:31:21 PM(edited)
squatch22 posted...
Ah yes, its the old personal opinion as fact thing again
/facepalm

Ah yes, it's the old /facepalm every time someone says something you don't agree with.

BlueInfinity posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
BlueInfinity posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
BlueInfinity posted...
They give the stand so people like you have nothing to complain about. The game looks great, and it'll be fun. They know people who like it, will probably play it non-stop, and those who aren't used to gaming, will probably feel some soreness. I know I did playing Pokemon Black for hours straight in my bed, my wrists started to really hurt.

There's a reason why your wrists started to hurt, you're not supposed to play video games hours on end.

That... was what I was talking about... >>;

It gives and outlet. An option.

You're not supposed to play them for hours on end period. There's warnings there for a reason.

You're missing what I'm saying terribly.

And, what is it that I'm missing exactly? You basically stated you play games for hours on end, when the games even warn you not to do so to begin with..
#42Grandy12Posted 3/3/2012 9:25:25 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
*roll eyes*

The 3ds could be made of lead and people would still use the "you are weak" card.
Still a tiny handheld and not all of it would be lead, just the casing, which isn't that heavy anyways. Man up!

Thanks for proving my point.
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#43Retrostarman87Posted 3/3/2012 9:45:00 PM
Does anyone realize that if KIU flops, Sakurai might not want to make another non-SSB game? Or even for that matter, he might not want to do another SSB game.

But look, guys, trolls and non-trolls, this game will flop if everyone is convinced of it. If everyone starts looking at this game in a positive light and have high hopes for this game, this game will be a success, and Sakurai will want to do more games for Nintendo.

Everything about this game is setting up to be a compelling game.

-This game already looks it will have awesome graphics (and great 3D, to boot), music, gameplay, and multiplayer

-Probably the first 3DS game that was in development, as it was the very first 3DS game announced

-This game's development is being led by the mastermind of SSB and Kirby, Sakurai

Also, so what if this game includes a stand. So what about the circle pad extension? Is it required for ANY game? No. Does it enhance gameplay? Yes. The 3DS has gryoscopic 3D. Is it required for gameplay? No. Does it enhance gameplay? Yes. So this game including a stand will not be needed, but would enhance the game.
---
The Gamecube was totally underrated.
People who Agree: 108 Tell me if you agree!
#44EndgamePosted 3/3/2012 10:38:26 PM
Does anyone realize that if KIU flops, Sakurai might not want to make another non-SSB game? Or even for that matter, he might not want to do another SSB game.
then KI:U must flop, no matter the cost

Hackurai is no longer qualified to make video games
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#45Retrostarman87Posted 3/3/2012 11:13:52 PM
Endgame posted...
then KI:U must flop, no matter the cost

Hackurai is no longer qualified to make video games

Since when? You better give better a reason than just tripping.
---
The Gamecube was totally underrated.
People who Agree: 108 Tell me if you agree!
#46VyersPosted 3/3/2012 11:17:56 PM
Meteos sold fewer than 200,000 copies, and he seems perfectly content with making non-Smash games.

However, I hope that Sakurai stops with Nintendo after SSB4. Dawg needs to focus on making something new and exciting.
---
https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
#47BlueInfinityPosted 3/3/2012 11:24:50 PM
Vyers posted...
Meteos sold fewer than 200,000 copies, and he seems perfectly content with making non-Smash games.

However, I hope that Sakurai stops with Nintendo after SSB4. Dawg needs to focus on making something new and exciting.

How would working on something not for a Nintendo system make it "new and exciting"? Couldn't he do that just fine on any platform?
---
This sig was brought to you by Marsford!
...And permitted by Foofyhead!
#48VyersPosted 3/3/2012 11:34:36 PM
BlueInfinity posted...
Vyers posted...

How would working on something not for a Nintendo system make it "new and exciting"? Couldn't he do that just fine on any platform?

You don't have to be with Nintendo to make games for their platform.
---
https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie