No good Castlevania for 3DS announced so I have no plans to buy a 3DS

#121djmaster1994Posted 7/5/2012 6:10:42 PM
who cares there are like 10000 other people in US who will.
---
"Nah potna it will b da moxt intrsting E3 Nintendo Press Conference since E3 2010". ~djmaster1994 (me)
#122BlueInfinityPosted 7/5/2012 6:11:44 PM
akxsion posted...
Actually you are the troll if you are going to support this horrendous trashy rubbish. You are part of the problem why newer games this gen suck. Video games are continuously getting worse and worse as VG series like this get ruined. They better make a proper Metroidvania to make up for this sucky mediocre game.

Do you even know what a Troll is, by any chance?

How is him buying a game he feels is going to be good trolling?

You sound like quite the spoiled child. =/
---
This sig was brought to you by Marsford! ...and permitted by Foofyhead!
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger
#12321_21Posted 7/5/2012 6:14:13 PM
BlueInfinity posted...
akxsion posted...
Actually you are the troll if you are going to support this horrendous trashy rubbish. You are part of the problem why newer games this gen suck. Video games are continuously getting worse and worse as VG series like this get ruined. They better make a proper Metroidvania to make up for this sucky mediocre game.

Do you even know what a Troll is, by any chance?

How is him buying a game he feels is going to be good trolling?

You sound like quite the spoiled child. =/

He seems to be a perfect representation of gamefaqs. You have a different opinion, you're called a troll.
---
Currently playing:
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Saisei-Hen, Radiant Historia, and Mega Man ZX
#124kinglink13Posted 7/5/2012 6:15:52 PM
So TC you played it?.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#125Reginleif20Posted 7/5/2012 6:39:50 PM
akxsion posted...
What happened to the good CV trolls? All we have now are straight up bashing that's not at the very least amusing

I'm not a troll at all. And I'm not trying to be amusing. This Castlevania looks very sucktastic.

Why did you have to state it? I never said you were. I merely asked a question then voiced my opinion on the current sad state of trolling
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#126scatterstarPosted 7/5/2012 6:48:58 PM
akxsion posted...
lilpuddy31 posted...
akxsion posted...
may gawd help you if you want to walk up stairs!

And 'gawd' forbid, you either kill the enemies before attempting to go up stairs, OR, while on the stairs, move up or down to avoid an in coming enemy, OR (and here's a thought) if an enemy is incoming, oh i don't know, whip it?

Apparantly logic is not something he's used to.

oh, actually it is you folk who are not used to logic. i was talking about how awkward it is to move up stairs since the input is kind unresponsive when you have to press diagonal to go up and down stairs is just super awkward.

So, I'm very used to it, but looks as though you are not used to it at all it seems. have you ever used it before?

I just read through all these posts and this might be old news/already said but I missed it but you don't actually have to press diagonal directions to go up/down stairs in the classic CV games, just up or down. I'm pretty sure pressing diagonals does work too and since it probably seemed more logical to press diagonal to go up/down diagonal stairs you probably just never tried up or down alone.
#127PirateSwordsmanPosted 7/5/2012 8:40:28 PM
And I have proved about every one of you wrong in this topic. Me against all you trolls and I am winning. All of you are either losing, lying or both.

Winning at what? You're just saying you hate Mirror of Fate, and as an addendum, non-Metroidvanias/old CV games. There's no winning or losing. It's also cute of you to start a topic that is blatant troll-bait, and you're calling everyone trolls, or throwing accusations of people calling you a troll when they didn't.

The only thing you won at was wasting everyone's time today.
---
totaran745: *draws switchblade* You talkin' 'bout Avatar?
2r1aqueroso: lol you can't stab people with a drawing
#128lilpuddy31Posted 7/5/2012 9:26:39 PM
akxsion posted...
So, I'm not going to have to resort to name calling

I find this funny since you were the first person to actually call someone a troll in this thread...
Want your proof? Here it is

akxsion posted...
Boy TC you better hope you're joking or trolling because your reputation is heavily on the line with a post as stupid and ridiculous as this.

Actually there is nothing stupid or ridiculous about my post. It is your post that is both stupid and ridiculous. Funny how you say that and then don't explain. Ah well, I guess this is GameFaqs and is full of trolls just like yourself. Why the hell would you even both explaining yourself in the first place! lol

And all because we told you to wait until you try the game before you try judgement on it. And because we told you that the "true" Castlevania games are the classic games not the Metroidvania Castlevanias, which is pretty much common knowledge.

So you are calling everyone trolls because we don't agree with your opinion? And then you have the b**** to say that you have proved everyone in this thread wrong? Lol, oh boy...
---
The St. Louis Blues are the Chicago Cubs of the NHL = Chokers! :(
#129ecco6t9Posted 7/5/2012 10:02:42 PM
Adventure Time is going to be more Castlevania then "Castlevania" is today.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#130SenordunwichPosted 7/5/2012 10:03:43 PM
/facepalm
---
Did my post offend you? Click here to report.