No good Castlevania for 3DS announced so I have no plans to buy a 3DS

#41akxsion(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 12:48:25 PM
akxsion posted...
i was talking about how awkward it is to move up stairs since the input is kind unresponsive when you have to press diagonal to go up and down stairs is just super awkward.

Well considering you don't have to press diagonal to go up and down stairs, I don't see what the problem is.

So, then how do you move up the stairs then? or how do you choose to just walk by stairs? I'm sure you do have to press a certain button to move up stairs or something.

Or are you saying that the game reads your thoughts and knows if you want to go up stairs or not? Anyhow, the movement is just so awkward in the oldskool Castlevania games. The NDS improved the gameplay a hundred fold.
---
akxsion & satisfakxsion. boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob. FFXIII=TERRIBLE. I hate shooters.
PS3 = SHOOTERSTATION 3. Xbox 360 = SHOOTERBOX420
#42dking009Posted 7/5/2012 12:48:55 PM
who cares Castlevania is way overrated anyway
---
games i'm playing-dragon warrior 4 nes,mario party 9 wii,star fox snes,mario kart 7 3ds,final fansty 2 snes,pokemon red gameboy
#43VelocirapteryxPosted 7/5/2012 12:49:53 PM
Wait this guy seriously thinks the old school Castlevania games aren't "real" Castlevanias just because he sucks at them?

And then goes ahead and lists Dawn of Sorrow which was inferior to Aria of Sorrow in every way.
#4421_21Posted 7/5/2012 12:52:30 PM
I just enjoy reading his posts. Saying that he sucks is a bit of an overstatement, though.
---
Currently playing:
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Saisei-Hen, Radiant Historia, and Mega Man ZX
#45akxsion(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 12:52:50 PM
akxsion posted...
I'm much more intelligent than you are though. Nothing wrong with any of my posts actually and always prove other people wrong and I find satisfaction in it, just like how satisfying it was to school you in how wrong you are.

Yet, you say I'm wrong, yet you will not explain because you know that you are a liar and there is nothing wrong with my posts.

You wouldn't explain still, so it's obvious you are wrong and that you know it.

Except you are judging a game that's not even out. That's an issue as we have no idea how the Castlevania game will do. It could be a great game to pick up once it's out.

The game looks terrible.

THERE IS VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE GAMEPLAY AND THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU NOT HAVE EYES??????? CAN YOU NOT SEE THE PISS POOR GAMEPLAY AND BAD GRAPHICS AND JUST POOR EVERYTHING????! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EYES YOU SHOULD GET EYE IMPLANTS SO YOU CAN SEE HOW HORRIBLE IT LOOKS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVFQsk7LaPs

Game looks beyond bad. And I wanted an NDS style Castlevania game and not this filthy rubbish.

Unlike you I can actually tell the quality of something by looking at it. I do not necessarily have to play it first.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen (watch at 2:15) and you will know why I hate this game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr48joNwppw
---
akxsion & satisfakxsion. boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob. FFXIII=TERRIBLE. I hate shooters.
PS3 = SHOOTERSTATION 3. Xbox 360 = SHOOTERBOX420
#46king_darksPosted 7/5/2012 12:53:36 PM
akxsion posted...
I honestly think he's a troll. It takes a lot of work putting all that stupidity into one post.

I'm much more intelligent than you are though. Nothing wrong with any of my posts actually and always prove other people wrong and I find satisfaction in it, just like how satisfying it was to school you in how wrong you are.

Yet, you say I'm wrong, yet you will not explain because you know that you are a liar and there is nothing wrong with my posts.

1 question. How do you know this castlevania isn't good without playing it?
---
It is going to be a long summer guys! Get your anti-troll gear ready! THEY ARE OUT OF SCHOOL!
2750-1614-2362 My Fc
#4721_21Posted 7/5/2012 12:54:14 PM
king_darks posted...
akxsion posted...
I honestly think he's a troll. It takes a lot of work putting all that stupidity into one post.

1 question. How do you know this castlevania isn't good without playing it?

Don't take him seriously! That's half the fun right there!
---
Currently playing:
#48player_threePosted 7/5/2012 12:55:36 PM
Based off your posts I don't like you TC. I guess that doesn't make you a real human going by your logic of what makes a real CV game. HOMONCULUS!!!
#49Baha05Posted 7/5/2012 12:56:36 PM
akxsion posted...
The game looks terrible.

THERE IS VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE GAMEPLAY AND THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU NOT HAVE EYES??????? CAN YOU NOT SEE THE PISS POOR GAMEPLAY AND BAD GRAPHICS AND JUST POOR EVERYTHING????! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EYES YOU SHOULD GET EYE IMPLANTS SO YOU CAN SEE HOW HORRIBLE IT LOOKS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVFQsk7LaPs

Game looks beyond bad. And I wanted an NDS style Castlevania game and not this filthy rubbish.

Unlike you I can actually tell the quality of something by looking at it. I do not necessarily have to play it first.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen (watch at 2:15) and you will know why I hate this game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr48joNwppw

Ever heard of the saying looks can be deceiving? Also you can't judge a game based solely on how it looks, that's an idiotic way of looking at things and that's why we have the term Hidden Gems because poeple look at a game, make a piss poor assumption and pass up the game to buy Fable 3 or something.
#5021_21Posted 7/5/2012 12:58:49 PM
You know, TC, there IS a Castlevania board you can go to and post this topic.

Just in case you couldn't find it, here it is:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672440-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-mirror-of-fate

Or are you afraid that everyone over there will give you the same response I did?
---
Currently playing: