Describe each of these games in a sentence.

#11hyper kobun dashPosted 7/14/2012 10:08:02 AM
Tales of the Abyss - great console rpg, with a fun battle system and good storyline

Devil Survivor Overclocked - Lots of demons to collect, great storyline, and great replayability thanks to the multiple endings. It would be easy to sink 100+ hours into this one.

Cave Story 3D - I really enjoyed this game. It reminds me of the times when I played Metroid when I was younger. Good, catchy soundtrack, likeable characters and good level design. I don't think it's worth $40 though.

Resident Evil Revelations - Nice mixture between the old and new style RE games. One of the best 3DS games I've played. I recommend getting a Circle Pad Pro for it though.

Metal Gear Solid 3D - Snake Eater is a great game. There are better versions available, but that doesn't make this game bad by any stretch. I love the whole concept if surviving off the land, hunting for food and using the terrain as cover. I recommend a Circle Pad Pro for this one as well.

Kid Icarus Uprising - I love the parts when Pit is flying. It's also cool that you can choose the difficulty level that you want. The higher difficulty yields better rewards. I don't really like the land controls too much though.

Ocarina of Time 3D - Probably the best 3D Zelda I've played, but I've always preferred top down Zelda games. Most of the dungeons are pretty well designed(I hated that damn Water Temple though). You'll put a lot of time into it if you want to do all the sidequests, collect all the hearts, etc.

Heroes of Ruin - I was unimpressed by the demo.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#12Superrpgman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2012 10:58:16 PM
bump
---
Project Beat a Game a Day, along with my Daily NES Archive:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563947-a-view-to-a-kill
#13housemonkeyPosted 7/14/2012 11:57:09 PM
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate: Probably the game I am most excited for in the near future.

Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion: Castle of Illusion was one of my favorite Genesis titles and if it delivers even close to that I'll be pleased.

Rayman Origins: Love this game now that I played it on the Vita and will probably buy the 3DS version having played the demo to have it on both systems.

Code of Princess: No opinion

Spy Hunter: News to me.

Rollercoaster Tycoon: Want to try it out and never played any of the others.

New Super Mario Bros. 2: NSMB faded pretty quickly after the first play through so my hopes are not that high though I will probably buy it anyhow.

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance: Demo is really good, so probably a day once purchase.

Heroes of Ruin: Seems okay, but I am a sucker for the genre so okay will probably suffice.

Kid Icarus: Uprising: Was really leery about the conflicting reports on the controls, but once I got used to them it's my current favorite game on the system.

Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D: Don't really care, but seems like they did a good job bringing it over.

Tales of the Abyss: Currently playing, and while the 3D is awful in this game and the main character is one of the most annoying I have encountered in the start I am starting to get into it now and seems solid.

Resident Evil: Revelations- Seems high quality from the demo, but never cared much for the series myself.

Sonic Generations: No opinion.

Shinobi: I was excited when it was announced, but the game got tiresome quickly.

Super Mario 3D Land: Personally, I thought it was pretty great especially the "after game" levels.

Cave Story 3D: I prefer the look of the original but would still probably buy it on sale.

Star Fox 64 3D: Want to buy it and never played the N64 version.

Driver: Renegade: No opinion.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked: I know it is a pretty lazy port over, but I just loved the original version so I cant bring myself to rip too harshly on it for not adding that much.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: Pretty much bought the system for this game and think it should be the standard on how to remake a classic game without screwing up the nostalgia of the source material.

Paper Mario™: Sticker Star: Looking forward to it from the little I have seen.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon: No opinion having never played the NGC one either.
---
Nobody's got anything on me, brother, sir. I've been out of the rookers of the milicents for a long time now.