The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

My Dream Mii Plaza

#1imagineer100Posted 7/15/2012 8:43:47 AM
MY IDEA FOR MII PLAZA

I think a great idea for a 3DS update is an updated Mii Plaza. You would still be able to collect Miis for the plaza, but only ones you StreetPass yourself. Your personal Mii would have expanded capabilities. Instead of all of the Miis in your plaza standing in lines, they would be walking around, talking, etc. They would also be able to interact with the environment (ex. sitting down in a bench). The Plaza itself would consist of 2 parts: the Park (the grassy area like there is now) and the Square, a cobblestone (think Delfino Square from MKDS) area. Surrounding the Park would be a whitewash fence and surrounding the Square would be the Shops.
The Shops would vary in size and shape. Some of them are booths, where your Mii cannot enter, but some of them are stores, which your Mii can enter. One store would be the Gallery, where you would go to do Puzzle Swap. Find Mii would be in the Park; there is a separate exit for that game (like a path leading out of the Park). Another Shop would be the Hat Shop, where you can buy hats you earned in Find Mii for any of your Miis with Play Coins. Another Shop would be the Clothing Shop, where you can buy clothing designs for your Miis. You can buy decorations for the Park such as different styles of benches and tables from General Merchandise. The Voting Booth would be the home to the 3DS's version of Everybody Votes Channel on the Wii. It would work basically the same, unless anybody has more ideas.
The Miis in the Mii Plaza themselves would be able to walk around, talk, sleep, shop (well, look at shops and pretend to buy things), and have conversations with you. They would act depending on what color clothing they have on and what their particular interests are (dreams, Dogs or Cats, etc.), and your Mii can leave simple messages to them that can be sent though either StreetPass or SpotPass (like SwapNote). Your Mii would walk up to them, you would select "Message", and type your message. If someone has messaged you, you get a notification and you can read and reply.
Your Friends List would also be integrated. If your Friend's Mii is in the Plaza, they have orange pants and you can sent longer messages to them, plus send little trinkets (called Collectibles). Like Puzzle Swap, these can be collected from StreetPass, but you can also send them to your Friends through SpotPass. You can send friends 2 Play Coins, a free Puzzle Piece (of your choice), a Wandering Hero, or a Collectibles, every 24 hours. Your Collection is where you keep your Collectibles. Collectibles are usually Nintendo-themed (Super Mushroom, Banana, a Pikmin) and can be combined with certain other Collectibles to make shirt designs, other Collectibles, and more. There are no limit to what you may find, because (theoretically) there would be limited-edition ones and new ones sent out every so often through SpotPass. You can buy a Collectibles for 2 Play Coins, and it is possible to get one you already have. (but multiples of Collectibles can be good at times). These ones would be more common, cheaper Collectibles. Rarer ones can only be found by trading. You can also view the Collections of your friends.
---
Disney~Nintendo~Apple
#2imagineer100(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 8:44:06 AM
The current features (Regions, Accomplishments, Settings, etc.) would be moved to the touch screen for easy access. They would work the same as they do now, except with more features. In the map, you can tap on a region and it would bring up a list of Miis that you have StreetPassed from that region. Also, you would be able to assign any of the 7 variations of the Mii Plaza theme to be the one that plays in the background (if you have unlocked them of course). There would be a Plaza Logbook that records everything about your StreetPassing. A calendar in the Logbook shows who you StreetPassed on what day, all the way back to your first StreetPass. It also shows how many people you have in your plaza, how many StreetPass tags you have, how many girls/boys you have, and more. It is also possible to sort the Miis using the Whistle icon (like on the Wii). You can sort them by last StreetPassed (like now), by gender, color clothing, hat, last game played, birthday, region/country, and amount of tags.

Any more ideas for Mii Plaza?
---
Disney~Nintendo~Apple
#3JadeFlamesPosted 7/15/2012 8:57:58 AM
Yes...GO WORK FOR NINTENDO!I love every idea...But it needs more Pikmin :3
---
---Pwnsome siggy is pwnsome.
#42wingedangelPosted 7/15/2012 10:20:47 AM
I think there should be a game that's like a cross between Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing. You could fill out information about yourself, and the residents would be people you Streetpass with. For every additional street pass, they could give you a gift of their choice, and a flower would bloom somewhere in town.

Also, Check Mii Out needs to return.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
#5imagineer100(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 12:19:49 PM
2wingedangel posted...
I think there should be a game that's like a cross between Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing. You could fill out information about yourself, and the residents would be people you Streetpass with. For every additional street pass, they could give you a gift of their choice, and a flower would bloom somewhere in town.

Also, Check Mii Out needs to return.

I've never played a Harvest Moon game but I definitely had Animal Crossing in mind.
---
Disney~Nintendo~Apple
#6imagineer100(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 4:59:52 PM
Bump!
---
Disney~Nintendo~Apple
#7BonggoblinPosted 7/15/2012 5:03:26 PM
These are all actually good ideas. I wish they would expand the Mii plaza a little more.
---
XBL: BGobblin
PSN: BongGoblin
#8pwingxPosted 7/15/2012 5:14:21 PM
you blew my f***ing mind these are great ideas
---
3ds fc 4983-5173-6592 name Antonio pm me when u add me creater of RG clan
#9imagineer100(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2012 6:47:51 PM
Bump again!
---
Disney~Nintendo~Apple