Hey does anyone know?

#1JstnMrDPosted 7/15/2012 3:33:19 PM
If there is going to be a puzzle for NSMB 2 in puzzle swap. I already have all the other puzzles completed and was guessing most major 1st party nintendo games for 3ds would have puzzle now soon before they launch.
#2pikachupwnagePosted 7/15/2012 3:40:19 PM
Its safe to assume there will be one soon.
---
Ching ching! Gold flower yay! Coin coin coin coin coin coin coin coin-The NSMB2 effect.
Official Special ops beserker general of the NDF
#3ssbmrocksPosted 7/15/2012 3:42:32 PM
pikachupwnage posted...

Yeah, I mean, if Mario Tennis Open got one, then NSMB2 is sure to get one.

Speaking of puzzles, it will probably be a while before we get the Fire Emblem one, eh?
---
You can't spell assassin without sin and twice the ass.
3DS FC: 1719-3239-6653 (Robert)
#4pikachupwnagePosted 7/15/2012 3:46:21 PM
ssbmrocks posted...
pikachupwnage posted...

Speaking of puzzles, it will probably be a while before we get the Fire Emblem one, eh?

Not until 2013 near when the game comes out.
---
Ching ching! Gold flower yay! Coin coin coin coin coin coin coin coin-The NSMB2 effect.
Official Special ops beserker general of the NDF
#5JstnMrD(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 3:52:50 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
ssbmrocks posted...
pikachupwnage posted...

Not until 2013 near when the game comes out.

I really wish we could just get it now untill I finished them all I was streetpassing people with that one panel for it that I couldn't get anything from and it made me so mad.
#6trenton97Posted 7/16/2012 7:15:53 AM
We dont, because....
It's a secret to everyone.
---
After I finish life the first time, I'm doing a challenge run.
LttP>everything else.
#7jEr3mYPosted 7/16/2012 7:29:42 AM
I would be extremely surprised if there wasn't a panel for it.. They have one for Mario Tennis, Mario Kart and a few Wii games, among others.. So it's safe to say there will be one for NSMB2....

Speaking of panels. I'm 9 pink pieces left to completion. 2 for Pilotwings, 3 for Kid Icarus and 4 for Mario Tennis Open... hopefully I complete them before NSMB2 is released, or even it's panel
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 10