most dissapointing 3ds game?

#71FlyinTonitePosted 7/16/2012 7:03:32 PM
From the ones I've played it's mario 3d land, just didn't wow me. I've always preferred the 2d to 3d marios though
---
And when you feel like it's over, there's another round for you.
My karma was 777 on April 3rd, 2012
#72TvirusPlaguePosted 7/16/2012 7:06:39 PM
splinter cell 3d
---
itchy...tasty...
#73Tempest717Posted 7/16/2012 7:08:09 PM
Tekken 3D, Nano Assault, Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove. Everything else I own has been ok to amazing in this library.
---
Official King of the Time Travelers 3DS/Vita/PSP Board
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#74phineasfoolPosted 7/16/2012 7:10:53 PM
Mario Tennis Open

I was disappointed they didn't really have a decent single player mode. Also, having the mini games as the only way to earn coins made them game really tedious.
---
"Take a dump on the face of common sense"
PSN - Phineasfool GT- Phineasfool
#75hyper kobun dashPosted 7/16/2012 8:28:34 PM
Sonic Generations.

What the hell Sega?
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#76Phan_Boi_ChauPosted 7/16/2012 10:26:17 PM
Knuckles_Sonic posted...
Skyminxyz posted...
Knuckles_Sonic posted...
Super Mario 3D Land

So damn dull, and it felt so uninspired. The level design was bland, and every level felt too similar to me. The special world wasn't so special ether.

Nothing wrong with the game, it's that I feel like it was just a cheap cash-in for the holidays. NSMB2 is looking at lot better then this, imo.

It's easily my least favorite Mario game in a few years, next to New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

I know were not suppose to start something in this topic, but you seriously think NSMB2 is looking better than 3D Land? Heck if anything NSMB2 is the cash-in considering it even has the same "Grassland-Desert-Beach-forest"etc; themes even in the same order...

Don't even get me started on how many new enemies were in 3D Land, while what does NSMB2 got? A "coin block" that's a rip-off of an "item" from 3D Land, a gold flower, and the tanooki suit- oh wait that's not a new item...[Heck I'd bet 3 CN codes that "Renzor" will be the Mini-boss of EVERY world like with Bowser Jr. in the DS game.]

So sorry for my mini-rant but the way NSMB2 is looking I'd rather just start a new file of 3D Land than pay another 40 bucks for that game.

Edit:It seems I basically just been ninja'd from "Thatdude".

Damn, did that post really piss you off so much that you had to put your two cent into it?

That's pathetic. I really don't care about what you or Thatdude think.

Two completely different opinions here. You really shouldn't let somebody elses opinion get the best of you to the point to where you're giving this rant just to show how you disagree with them.

His response was one of the most polite disagreements I've ever seen on this board. How dare someone try and discuss things on a discussion board! Who does he think he is?
---
Please read my post twice before responding. I can't be bothered to reply to someone who didn't read my post properly.
#77AmakusaPosted 7/16/2012 10:45:10 PM
Kid Icarus: Uprising. I do consistently pick up my Spotpass gems, but I'm having a hard time finding the will to actually complete the game. Since my gem box is almost full I'm considering just letting it go; the weapons it gives out every week is either too expensive for the amount of Hearts I have or they stink.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#78Rurouni720Posted 7/16/2012 10:59:11 PM
MGS3D

On the Naked Sample, it looked great. Until i saw the Japanese demo and graphical comparison. Which showed how horribly optimized, rushed, and half-assed the port really was. It was so bad that even Konami had the nerve to call it a "remake from the ground up" when in reality it was a quick-cash-in port that runs worse than the PS2 version. Plus the face button control integration were ass, at least a stylus aiming control function would've sufficed.
#79frogman_295Posted 7/16/2012 11:11:29 PM
Mario 3D Land. I was hoping for the 3D effect to add more to a 3D Mario platformer than it did, and the game feels rushed with recycled levels and recycled themes from SMG. There is also some frustratingly hard and poorly designed difficulty in the last levels. I still haven't beaten the crown level, and I don't care to because I stopped having fun with it.
#80Sudsmcduff96Posted 7/17/2012 12:15:26 AM
What's disappointing is your lack of English skills.
---
"Oops! Zat vas not medicine!" ~ Medic
3DS Friend Code: 2148-9064-3896 -- Xbox Live: Incendiary Pyro