The Dinosaur Office 3D video on the new 3DS XL...

#190sRetroGamingPosted 8/21/2012 9:35:19 PM
Does this actually get deleted during a system transfer of your old 3DS to the new XL?. it seems kinda stupid if it does when nintendo KNEW lots of people would be performing a system transfer as soon as they got their 3DS. if so it may not matter to many it being deleted but i prefer being able to keep everything. anyway to redownload this from the eShop if it infact gets deleted?. i don't have a 3DS XL yet but i saw on some unboxings that this 3D video was included right out of the box. thanks!.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#2AkaneJonesPosted 8/21/2012 10:14:47 PM
Even if it did delete the current Nintendo Video video it would up date the videos with the current videos. They are stored to SD card system transfer does not transfer stuff from the SD, just the license to have the things on the SD card. That particular video will get deleted when its off lined from Nintendo Video and updated for the currently new video anyway. You could always still view it by sticking the old SD card into the XL and viewing Nintendo Video with wifi off though.
#3AkaneJonesPosted 8/21/2012 10:19:12 PM
That is unless you are talking about those special video, I never had a 3DS from when they had those. And no those video delete themselves anyway, they aren't like the game trailers you can download. 3D kittens are long gone Dinosaur Office is only on Nintendo Video airing,
#4TheAlanEdgeHeadPosted 8/21/2012 10:22:19 PM
It does get deleted, yes. But it pops up in your downloads so you can redownload it.
---
My Gaming Collection
http://backloggery.com/alanedgehead