Ace Attorney HD Collection NOT coming to 3DS but to iOS instead

#51Genericgamer667Posted 8/30/2012 6:07:53 AM
wisemidds posted...
MidgardDragon99 posted...
Addonexus666 posted...
It sucks seeing good games go to buttonless devices that are crap for playing games.

Even Angry Birds plays better on my PSP.

Angry Birds plays like crap on the PSP. Granted it plays like crap on all devices because it sucks, but it's especially bad on PSP and PS3.

Waa waa, sob sob, mobiles ruining the gaming industry, times are changing Nintendo need to get with it. Angry Birds might be crap in your opinion but it's sold millions and I bet Nintendo would love a cash cow like it.

you know what else sold millions? 50 Shades of Grey
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
"Flopping is selling less than expected.Profit is irrelevant."-New_ Kirbyfan9
#52kissdadookiePosted 8/30/2012 9:36:48 AM
wisemidds posted...
MidgardDragon99 posted...
Addonexus666 posted...
It sucks seeing good games go to buttonless devices that are crap for playing games.

Even Angry Birds plays better on my PSP.

Angry Birds plays like crap on the PSP. Granted it plays like crap on all devices because it sucks, but it's especially bad on PSP and PS3.

Waa waa, sob sob, mobiles ruining the gaming industry, times are changing Nintendo need to get with it. Angry Birds might be crap in your opinion but it's sold millions and I bet Nintendo would love a cash cow like it.

I don't understand how these fanboys that are completely biased towards mobile/iOS hates on Angry Birds so much. It's a known fact that Miyamoto loves Angry Birds.

If you think about it, Angry Birds is EXACTLY the type of game that Nintendo is so well known for (except made for mobile and by Rovio). If you look at Cut the Rope, that game is essentially the equivalent of a Mario game in the way the game is set up (collecting stars, figuring out the level design, there's a LOT to that game which makes it essentially like a Mario game).
#53KeyeszxPosted 8/30/2012 9:42:56 AM
It's not that this is an old topic it's that there has been newer confirmation. Toucharcade even did an article about it. So there must have been new information present for them to do another article.

Does 3DS even have HD?
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#54kissdadookiePosted 8/30/2012 9:44:28 AM
Keyeszx posted...
It's not that this is an old topic it's that there has been newer confirmation. Toucharcade even did an article about it. So there must have been new information present for them to do another article.

Does 3DS even have HD?

Of course not. The 3DS screen resolution isn't even standard SD really (especially when the 3D is on, it becomes sub-SD when 3D is on).
#55KeyeszxPosted 8/30/2012 9:46:48 AM
So then why would op think Ace Attorney HD would be on 3DS? There's not HD for the game to display.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#56kissdadookiePosted 8/30/2012 9:59:44 AM
Keyeszx posted...
So then why would op think Ace Attorney HD would be on 3DS? There's not HD for the game to display.

I don't think the OP believed that. The OP essentially is just hating on mobile based on some kind of warped personal principle.