Why would anyone buy a game digitally from Nintendo?

#31SMASHKING84Posted 9/7/2012 5:51:32 PM
nobody in there right mind is gonna buy 5 3dses...
just like i would go out and buy 5 psvs either.

Oh let's not forget in order to use the ps1 classic on my psp on my vita i had to:
1.download the game on ps3 even tough i never bought them on ps3 in the first place
2.transfer the game's save from psp to ps3
3.transfer the game and the save from ps3 to psv
way to make me waste BOTH of my shares,sony.
like nintendo or not you can directly download any digital game from eshop and directly transfer the games you bought on dsiware on 3ds to 3dsxl without ANY extra work.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:2 NSMB 2 5 shiny stars:clear time 44:31
#32silenthill4vidPosted 9/7/2012 5:55:56 PM
i siure as hell wood not b0i.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#33zalmutePosted 9/7/2012 8:05:13 PM
If there is no account page where did I go to download my ambassador games and see my history?
---
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device.
#34zalmutePosted 9/7/2012 8:07:38 PM
VivaLaRazaLH posted...
im_your_momma posted...
zalmute posted...
shnoob2 posted...
There is no account system with which to store your downloads or to redownload content in the event of your system breaking, so why in the hell would anyone buy a game digitally from Nintendo?

Refamiliarize yourself with the eshop and try again.

Maybe you should do the same.

Lol zalmute. You suck

Oh and Viva maybe you should lay off the man jam. Just sayin I know your mother said It was good for you but give your knees a rest.
---
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device.
#35Godstriker8Posted 9/7/2012 8:10:27 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...

Oh let's not forget in order to use the ps1 classic on my psp on my vita i had to:
1.download the game on ps3 even tough i never bought them on ps3 in the first place
like nintendo or not you can directly download any digital game from eshop and directly transfer the games you bought on dsiware on 3ds to 3dsxl without ANY extra work.

Lol. To use DsiWare on a 3DS, you have to do this stupid transfer which takes way to long, and then you can't even use it on the DSi anymore. I admit Sony ****ed up with the PS1 games on Vita, but at least you don't have to buy the same game again to play it on another system, like the NES games on 3DS.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#36felipin24Posted 9/7/2012 8:21:10 PM
so64 posted...
Because some games have a nature that lends itself towards being better digitally than physical. Games like Animal Crossing, Brain Age, and arguably NSMB2 are the type of games that are fun in quick, short bursts. By having these games digitally, it frees up the game slot for longer, more story-oriented games.

This makes total sense to me. I would definitely buy Animal Crossing digital for this very reason.

Also, recently I went through the horrible experience of losing 4 games. I had placed them in a game cover (you know a cartridge holder of some sort) and I misplaced that. Luckily i found it by accident in my drawer, but anyways, that incident made me think that if my games were inside my system, they would be a lot harder to lose.
---
3ds FC 3823-8642-5293
#37Genericgamer667Posted 9/7/2012 8:22:31 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

Lol. To use DsiWare on a 3DS, you have to do this stupid transfer which takes way to long, and then you can't even use it on the DSi anymore. I admit Sony ****ed up with the PS1 games on Vita, but at least you don't have to buy the same game again to play it on another system, like the NES games on 3DS.

the transfer doesn't take that long

also how would you be able to play an nes game on a 3ds?
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#38Gogo726Posted 9/7/2012 8:28:57 PM
I got NSMB2 a good 12 hours earlier than I would have if I bought physical. That's a good enough reason for me.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#39SMASHKING84Posted 9/7/2012 8:37:08 PM
but at least you don't have to buy the same game again to play it on another system, like the NES games on 3DS.

Different f***ing emulator you can't port wii vc game to 3ds
1.wii vc can't support ANY gameboy games
2.no restore points
3.if nintendo emulated wii vc that means snes,n64,tg16,and sega genesis games woud have to go over as well and nintendo would HAVE to get premission to port ANY 3rd party games.

4.yes you do if you bought any retai only psp games pervided sony ever rerelease them on psn SINCE vita can only play DIGITAL psp game you have to rebuy them to play them on vita
5.If you bought ANY classic game chances are you payed twice to play the same game.
you have to BUY the digital versions of ps1 games to play them meaning if you bought the retail versions you payed twice.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:2 NSMB 2 5 shiny stars:clear time 44:31
#40MwulfPosted 9/7/2012 9:37:45 PM
I'm right there with you, TC. I have no idea what the hell is wrong with those people.

And this argument that it will somehow be 'okay' once the Nintendo Account System is implemented is just silly, because A). it hasn't been implemented yet, and B). according to what Nintendo has said about it, it STILL won't let us do any of those basic things Steam, PSN, XBL, and every other competent digital retailer will do.
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable