I wonder if PAL regions will get Kirby's Dream Land 1 and 2 early if...

#1KaiserLeoPosted 9/9/2012 8:37:28 PM
It doesn't look like we're getting the Kirby Dream Collection for Wii in UK/EU/AUS/NZ, 'No Plans' all around, which is sad. I hope we see Kirby Dream Land on 3DS soon if we don't get it.
---
MD II/GB/GBC/GBC/N64/PSOne/GBA/PS2/NGC/PS2s/DS/Wii/PS3/PSP 2k/360/PS2s/DSiXL/PSP 3k/PS3s/360s
#2legendarylemurPosted 9/9/2012 8:48:23 PM
Hopefully you guys do. Kirby Dreamland 2 is pretty much one of the greatest games made of ALL F***ING TIME.
---
The success of the 3DS will bring about the end of the world!! Now who wants pizza?
Official legendarylemur. Totally real
#3bass_is_so_coolPosted 9/9/2012 10:16:04 PM
This is a joke right? Both Dreamland 1 and 2 have been on EU eShop for some time.
---
Pokemon White FC: 1807-1369-5341
#4KaiserLeo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2012 10:44:51 PM
bass_is_so_cool posted...
This is a joke right? Both Dreamland 1 and 2 have been on EU eShop for some time.

No, I actually won't have my 3DS till Xmas, and only skimmed the list on the wiki. My mistake.
---
MD II/GB/GBC/GBC/N64/PSOne/GBA/PS2/NGC/PS2s/DS/Wii/PS3/PSP 2k/360/PS2s/DSiXL/PSP 3k/PS3s/360s
#5huyiPosted 9/10/2012 6:12:54 AM
KaiserLeo posted...
It doesn't look like we're getting the Kirby Dream Collection for Wii in UK/EU/AUS/NZ, 'No Plans' all around, which is sad. I hope we see Kirby Dream Land on 3DS soon if we don't get it.

you are not missing much from what i saw of it, it's just ports like the mario allstar collection on the wii, it's not a remake.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#6Blaze627Posted 9/10/2012 6:27:58 AM(edited)
KaiserLeo posted...

you are not missing much from what i saw of it, it's just ports like the mario allstar collection on the wii, it's not a remake.

Well yeah, that's kind of the point of classic game compilations.

And it's nowhere near as lazy as Mario All Stars Collection, which was a port of an already existing remake compilation, and nothing else. The Kirby collection at least has some bonus content, like challenge rooms.
---
"Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel Jackson! It'll get you drunk!"
#7huyiPosted 9/10/2012 11:38:16 AM
Blaze627 posted...
KaiserLeo posted...

Well yeah, that's kind of the point of classic game compilations.

And it's nowhere near as lazy as Mario All Stars Collection, which was a port of an already existing remake compilation, and nothing else. The Kirby collection at least has some bonus content, like challenge rooms.

tell me more about the challenge rooms then?
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#8Blaze627Posted 9/10/2012 11:57:56 AM(edited)
tell me more about the challenge rooms then?

It's an offshoot of the Challenge Mode from Return to Dream Land. They're basically stages designed around the use of one particular Copy Ability, with the goal of getting as high a score as possible. It runs on the RtDL engine, so it looks about the same as that game does. It looks pretty fun from what I've seen so far, and a particularly interesting challenge available involves Fighting every mini-boss from Return to Dream Land using Kirby's moveset from Smash Bros.

It's actually legitimately difficult from what I've heard too, which is pretty great considering how easy Kirby games tend to be.
---
"Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel Jackson! It'll get you drunk!"