Has the street pass system succeeded in making you take your 3DS out with you?

#1MeteoritesPosted 9/9/2012 10:42:43 PM
Do you take your 3DS with you when you go outside? - Results (212 votes)
Yes, but I do this regularly for portable gaming rather than due to street pass.
37.26% (79 votes)
Yes, I wouldn't have taken it out if not for street pass.
44.34% (94 votes)
No, I keep it with me at home always.
18.4% (39 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Poll.
#2VyersPosted 9/9/2012 10:46:47 PM
This poll is broken, as it excludes an extremely common subset of gamers. It assumes that 3DS owners either take their 3DS with them regularly, or that they leave them at home; it overlooks people who do it only seldom.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776
#3Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2012 10:48:22 PM
Why would you only do it seldomly? Is it because there's a higher chance of street passing while going to certain places? Then the 2nd option would fit them the best, since they wouldn't have taken it out if not for street pass.
#4hypermoePosted 9/9/2012 10:52:22 PM
I have always taken my portables where ever i go so while its nice for the streetpass, it doesnt force me to taking it since i already take it with me.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#5PokeMasterPosted 9/9/2012 10:53:10 PM
I'm not exactly A.

I just take it out because I usually leave it in my bag.
---
Gamefaqs, where being Japanese also makes you a weeaboo.
#6Starwars4JPosted 9/9/2012 10:54:53 PM
We need more options. I take mine out specifically for Streetpass, but only on rare occasions when I feel I'll be likely to get quite a few streetpasses. This includes the mall at the holiday season, going to Nintendo World, stopping by a gaming store, etc.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#7Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2012 10:56:53 PM
Starwars4J posted...
We need more options. I take mine out specifically for Streetpass, but only on rare occasions when I feel I'll be likely to get quite a few streetpasses. This includes the mall at the holiday season, going to Nintendo World, stopping by a gaming store, etc.

See 3rd post.
#8Starwars4JPosted 9/9/2012 11:02:36 PM
Meteorites posted...
See 3rd post.

I did and I picked the second option at the time of my post, however there still need to be more options. Do we take it out on a daily basis looking for streetpasses? Do we take it out only once in a blue moon, but when we do it's for streetpasses? That kind of thing.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#9Tempest717Posted 9/9/2012 11:12:30 PM
I agree that it needs more options, I brought my DS and PSP out with me when I thought I'd have the chance to play them, the 3DS I'll take with me even if I don't feel I'll get the chance to play it simply for a possible Streetpass.
---
Official King of the Time Travelers 3DS/Vita/PSP Board
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#10yabPosted 9/9/2012 11:36:23 PM
I do take it out for other reasons besides streetpass, but not regularly. So third post doesn't apply to me either.
---