Good gaming session with the 3DS XL !

#1FatCheesePosted 9/10/2012 9:48:29 AM
Yesterday,

After his self-proclaimed magnificent birthday party, my cousin came over to have a gaming session which we played MH Tri on my Wii.
Half an hour into the game where i practically one manned Gigginox while my cousin barely able to keep up with his lousy controls, we got a full Blackout.

Thank Richard Dawkins almighty that my 3DS XL was fully charged while my cousin brought his PS VITA along. With my naturally gifted hearing i caught a dinky but deep sigh that came from Cousin.
I said " What's wrong cuz ? "
He said " Nothing "
With perception as deep as a fully filled swimming pool, i can see right through his boredom.
I knew he was tired of the game on the Vita so as an honarable cousin as i should be, i tried to cheer him up.

Fired up KID ICARUS UPRISING as usual.....
I said " Hey check this weirdly controlled game mang ! "
I showed him how the game was meant to be played.
At 1st he was looking at the 3DS XL while holding onto his Vita.
As i slide the 3D slider slowly up to MAX,my eagle eye caught the VITA now lying on the Sofa while Cousin's now completely clinged onto my back like we're on a Bro Date.
I said " Bro, u gotta get a 3DS for yourself dude, we can even play KID ICARUS UPRISING online minus the electricity babeh ! "

With newly found enthusiasm , Cousin said he would pick a 3DS XL later this week but insist that for now he wanted to watch me play until we got our electricity back.
I said " Dont leave the VITA on the sofa bro, you'll risk it getting crush if someone eventually sit on it. "

He said he didnt have a Vita pouch but with my quick thinking i said " See that table over there? There's where we put cheap or scarely used/consumed stuff over there."
"See the black thing over there? Just put the Vita on it just like the banana on the next table "

He did and now he's back to his happy self i managed to teach him a few catch phrases while we takes turns palying KID ICARUS UPRISING , everytime we started a new chapter we shouted

"KID ICARUS UPRISING FTW BABEH !!!!! "

Btw here are the pics where he Vita safely sat on ....

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y378/machaosi/Vita.jpg
#2stargazer64Posted 9/10/2012 10:00:06 AM
I would subscribe to this blog.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#3AceGamer11xPosted 9/10/2012 10:03:55 AM
stargazer64 posted...
I would subscribe to this blog.

this
---
3DS: 1590-4913-4456
Official Zorua of the Pokemon white 2 and black 2 boards. Getting, paper mario sticker star, animal crossing, and your mom.
#4danny5329Posted 9/10/2012 10:27:05 AM
ROFL one of best story ever .
#5enigmatic alexPosted 9/10/2012 2:53:34 PM
this needs to be made into a film...
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
#6munkey55Posted 9/10/2012 3:40:04 PM
FatCheese topics :D
#7vashtrichamPosted 9/10/2012 3:43:08 PM(edited)
Funny my gamer friends have trouble finding games they like with the limited library of the 3ds. Only RE and KH interest them and i just bought a 3ds and i am having the same problem.

---
#8moogle69Posted 9/10/2012 3:45:10 PM
i thought this story was gonna go very deep to where you both make out in bed, lol. anyway i enjoyed reading that.
---
3DS FC 5370 - 0690 - 8871
PSN coming soon
#9CrabhammarPosted 9/10/2012 3:54:15 PM
I am teari-

no wait, crying
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs sucks for quoting >_>