Anyone paint their 3ds?

#1KharlamovPosted 9/13/2012 1:41:16 PM
If so, what did you use and what do you recommend?

Did anyone use a paint pen or does it not come out well?
#2FatCheesePosted 9/13/2012 1:46:55 PM
Ticonderoga Water Color.

Btw so just you know.........

KID ICARUS UPRISING IZ DA BOMBZ BABEH !
#3iusefebrezePosted 9/13/2012 1:48:31 PM
I painted my original ds, trust me just don't do it. I can paint things very well chairs, walls, paper, etc but the DS is plastic an d already has paint. paint + paint != paint
---
I can't figure out how to change my signature.
#4Second_ChancesPosted 9/13/2012 1:49:34 PM
FatCheese posted...
Water Color.

using watercolor on plastic

Why would you do that?

Also if you want I have some Painters paint markers and a spare 3DS I'm getting rid of soon, I could check how well they work on the outer cover.
#5Second_ChancesPosted 9/13/2012 1:54:06 PM
iusefebreze posted...
I painted my original ds, trust me just don't do it. I can paint things very well chairs, walls, paper, etc but the DS is plastic an d already has paint. paint + paint != paint

I've painted plastic before and as long as I never lost control it would always turn out nice. You just have to use the right paint types for plastic.
#6FatCheesePosted 9/13/2012 1:57:29 PM
Second_Chances posted...
FatCheese posted...
Water Color.

Why would you do that?

Also if you want I have some Painters paint markers and a spare 3DS I'm getting rid of soon, I could check how well they work on the outer cover.

Hey u disrespected Ticonderoga !

With some creative genius explosion + Ticonderoga Water Colors u'll be fine even if the surface is Hugh Hefner's skin.
#7JadeFlamesPosted 9/13/2012 6:34:21 PM
Second_Chances posted...
FatCheese posted...
Water Color.

Why would you do that?

Saying it will prob be thrown out,can I have it when your done?xD
---
---Pwnsome siggy is pwnsome.
#8Carbuncle009Posted 9/13/2012 6:36:54 PM
I don't.

But I did create a unique panel to put on the inside of the KH3D MOM Edition Case. Looks so boss.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
Official 3DS Member of the MM Breeding Clan. Current MM: DW Eevee (PM Me to trade!)