Why all the capcom hate?

#11KittyPuppyPosted 9/13/2012 6:26:12 PM
There are so many topics and articles online covering this. If you took half the time to google or search bar your question instead of make another topic you'd be well on your way to knowing the answer.
#12SMASHKING84Posted 9/13/2012 6:29:34 PM
CaptainRandom1 posted...
Because they are mad that a GREAT megaman rpg was cancelled

fixed for you.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:2 NSMB 2 5 shiny stars:clear time 44:31
#13hyper kobun dashPosted 9/13/2012 6:34:03 PM
Mugen_Shiro_000 posted...
You couldn't be bothered to check the other topics asking the same thing?

---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#14Carbuncle009Posted 9/13/2012 6:38:45 PM(edited)
Capcom announced that they purposely want to shorten production time to make way for more sequels and DLC.

They had the nerve to reveal their shady business practice.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
Official 3DS Member of the MM Breeding Clan. Current MM: DW Eevee (PM Me to trade!)
#15Second_ChancesPosted 9/13/2012 6:44:20 PM
For me, primarily how they treat their employees. According to anonymous sources, they often work them to points of extreme illness, fatigue, loss of consciousness, and more. According to confirmed sources, they work them to extreme fatigue and heart attacks; drive them to suicide, tell them overall they're all pieces of **** that don't deserve to live; and more. There is also no HR at Capcom.

Their US branch has also been confirmed by an anonymous employee who took a censored image of his employee badge that they don't care about anything but making money and that they even hire teenagers to spam sites with blind uneducated praise Capcom's new games in place of advertisement. Said games have included Dragon's Dogma, Resident Evil 6, and DmC.

They also don't seem to care much for their fans.
#16Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/13/2012 6:44:24 PM
1) They blamed a national event [the Tsunami in Japan] on why they couldn't make UMvC3 DLC to MvC3. Yet, not late after they put the same game on GoD and PSN...

They weren't even in the affected area, but anyone with a brain knows a idiot won't buy all the DLC worth 40$ if they want just one character, however that same idiot will easily buy a full game if that one character is part of said bundle.

2)MM3DS fiasco, blaming the fans, and don't get me started on how Capcom is treating Inafune's major franchise [that he watched over] disgusting.

3) "There's not enough fan demand" excuse on every series that isn't SF or RE.
See Darkstalkers and Ono going to conventions showing people holding out tons of money for a remake/etc.

4)Nickel and diming on DLC, if Nippon Ichi doesn't do it [which is a far far far poorer company] why does Capcom need too?

5)Stupid crap they keep doing to the series to **** off fans. (See DMC/etc.)

etc.

They may make good games but their business ethics are not only deplorable but disgusting and horrifying.
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"