Will Monster Hunters3 Unlimited...

#1oomomowPosted 9/13/2012 5:01:35 PM
I was wondering if monster hunters3 unlimited will support the mic head set, circle pad pro, online, and be a good game. It will be my first monster hunter game.

I just want to know if it would actually put my CCP and head set to use. Except RE:R for the CCP, and Heroes of Ruin for the head set. I still use them both as regular items but I want to know if it would actually be used for what it was meant to be used as.

I was looking at the games and they all look really good. Also, I need a new 3DS game.
---
Devil May Cry 3 + HD + Turtle Beach Head Set + Memory Foam Pillow = AMAZING
#2pikachupwnagePosted 9/13/2012 5:03:20 PM
oomomow posted...
I was wondering if monster hunters3 unlimited will support the mic head set, circle pad pro, online, and be a good game. It will be my first monster hunter game.

I just want to know if it would actually put my CCP and head set to use. Except RE:R for the CCP, and Heroes of Ruin for the head set. I still use them both as regular items but I want to know if it would actually be used for what it was meant to be used as.

I was looking at the games and they all look really good. Also, I need a new 3DS game.

What games do you have now?
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official Special ops beserker general/VP of the NDF
#3GhetsisPosted 9/13/2012 5:04:42 PM
Unlimited?
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#4oomomow(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2012 5:07:42 PM
Ghetsis posted...
Unlimited?

or what ever it's called. The one on WIIU and 3DS
---
Devil May Cry 3 + HD + Turtle Beach Head Set + Memory Foam Pillow = AMAZING
#5munkey55Posted 9/13/2012 5:12:02 PM
TC meant Ultimate
#6BlackPhoenix127Posted 9/13/2012 5:33:58 PM
It's Monster Hunter Ultiimate.

Yes, it's an amazing game. Monster Hunter is pretty much the biggest game on the 3DS in terms of content and replay value.

And no it won't have online. At least the 3DS version will not, it's going to have local mp (which in my opinion is better.). It's going to have crossplay with the WiiU version which will have online, have exchangeable saves, and can play with both a local WiiU and other 3DS systems.

No it won't have online by itself as far as we know, but you should definitely be looking forward to this game. It will support the Circle Pad Pro. This game is the reason that accessory exists.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge