Resident Evil: Revalations 2. What do you think of the idea

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Resident Evil: Revalations 2. What do you think of the idea
3 years ago#1
I think it would be a great idea. Could keep the series with some survival horror in
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
3 years ago#2
If it has a better story, then sure. It was a technically sound game with tight controls and fun gameplay, but it's the story which holds a campaign together and it was weak in that regard.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
3 years ago#3
I haven't played the original RE Revelations yet, but I want to pretty badly now that I own a red 3DS XL and am quite happy with it. :) I'd definitely welcome a sequel that bridges the gap between RE5 and RE6 .
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
3 years ago#4
Nnamz posted...
If it has a better story, then sure. It was a technically sound game with tight controls and fun gameplay, but it's the story which holds a campaign together and it was weak in that regard.

Weird, what RE games have you played? Revelations was easily one of the best stories a Resident Evil game had. 4 = steal presidents daughter and infect her. 5 = Wesker is going to do something bad. Every thing else, read books and discarded paper to get the story.

This game actually explained the BSAA, had a nice background story of Terragricia(SP?), cool plot twists of several different ships (I liked that at least), the bad guy actually being a good guy to get the bad guy.
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
3 years ago#5
Ulyaoth74 posted...
Nnamz posted...

Weird, what RE games have you played? Revelations was easily one of the best stories a Resident Evil game had. 4 = steal presidents daughter and infect her. 5 = Wesker is going to do something bad. Every thing else, read books and discarded paper to get the story.

This game actually explained the BSAA, had a nice background story of Terragricia(SP?), cool plot twists of several different ships (I liked that at least), the bad guy actually being a good guy to get the bad guy.

They're all bad, but RE:R's was borderline ridiculous. I just couldn't relate to or believe any of the characters, which is really important in a survival horror game.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
3 years ago#6
Ulyaoth74 posted...
Nnamz posted...

this^dis^
---
ADD ME FC-4038-6225-1325
psn gamertag:getmoneyboytay
3 years ago#7
I thought Revelations was pretty good myself, a little confusing at times, but overall it was good.
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
3 years ago#8
Yeah, I loved those confusing parts though. Really trippy when you find the other ships. It also had strong foreshadowing. When both the good guys and bad guys started quoting Dante, I knew they had connections together and something was wrong. I felt that the story really kept me moving along to see what would happen next.
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
(message deleted)
3 years ago#10
Nnamz posted...

They're all bad, but RE:R's was borderline ridiculous. I just couldn't relate to or believe any of the characters, which is really important in a survival horror game.

Dude what. Have you even played resident evil? You "Couldn't relate to or believe any characters"?
Hah. Go play something else and forget about biohazard.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Resident Evil: Revalations 2. What do you think of the idea

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived