Resident Evil: Revalations 2. What do you think of the idea

#1Genericgamer667Posted 10/2/2012 9:09:53 PM
I think it would be a great idea. Could keep the series with some survival horror in
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#2NnamzPosted 10/2/2012 9:14:45 PM
If it has a better story, then sure. It was a technically sound game with tight controls and fun gameplay, but it's the story which holds a campaign together and it was weak in that regard.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#3IcedEarthaholicPosted 10/2/2012 9:17:39 PM
I haven't played the original RE Revelations yet, but I want to pretty badly now that I own a red 3DS XL and am quite happy with it. :) I'd definitely welcome a sequel that bridges the gap between RE5 and RE6 .
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#4Ulyaoth74Posted 10/2/2012 9:32:31 PM
Nnamz posted...
If it has a better story, then sure. It was a technically sound game with tight controls and fun gameplay, but it's the story which holds a campaign together and it was weak in that regard.

Weird, what RE games have you played? Revelations was easily one of the best stories a Resident Evil game had. 4 = steal presidents daughter and infect her. 5 = Wesker is going to do something bad. Every thing else, read books and discarded paper to get the story.

This game actually explained the BSAA, had a nice background story of Terragricia(SP?), cool plot twists of several different ships (I liked that at least), the bad guy actually being a good guy to get the bad guy.
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
#5NnamzPosted 10/2/2012 9:34:45 PM
Ulyaoth74 posted...
Nnamz posted...

Weird, what RE games have you played? Revelations was easily one of the best stories a Resident Evil game had. 4 = steal presidents daughter and infect her. 5 = Wesker is going to do something bad. Every thing else, read books and discarded paper to get the story.

This game actually explained the BSAA, had a nice background story of Terragricia(SP?), cool plot twists of several different ships (I liked that at least), the bad guy actually being a good guy to get the bad guy.

They're all bad, but RE:R's was borderline ridiculous. I just couldn't relate to or believe any of the characters, which is really important in a survival horror game.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#6shamontray29Posted 10/2/2012 9:35:20 PM
Ulyaoth74 posted...
Nnamz posted...

this^dis^
---
ADD ME FC-4038-6225-1325
psn gamertag:getmoneyboytay
#7Tempest717Posted 10/2/2012 9:38:06 PM
I thought Revelations was pretty good myself, a little confusing at times, but overall it was good.
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#8Ulyaoth74Posted 10/2/2012 9:46:40 PM
Yeah, I loved those confusing parts though. Really trippy when you find the other ships. It also had strong foreshadowing. When both the good guys and bad guys started quoting Dante, I knew they had connections together and something was wrong. I felt that the story really kept me moving along to see what would happen next.
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
#9Genericgamer667(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 9:47:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10FAT____MANPosted 10/2/2012 10:11:15 PM
Nnamz posted...

They're all bad, but RE:R's was borderline ridiculous. I just couldn't relate to or believe any of the characters, which is really important in a survival horror game.

Dude what. Have you even played resident evil? You "Couldn't relate to or believe any characters"?
Hah. Go play something else and forget about biohazard.