North American E-shop releases October 4th

#51AntiyonderPosted 10/4/2012 12:16:37 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
DR mario might be something i'd get IF nintendo would update gba games to have color palettes.

Well, like I said a few posts ago, the gameplay for Game Boy Dr. Mario isn't really the best, but you could get Dr. Mario Express which is in color.
#52OtherSuperPhilPosted 10/4/2012 12:41:28 PM
That's a lot of good content coming.
---
News, reviews, articles, editorials, interviews and more regarding all platforms: www.superphillipcentral.com
Twitter: SP_Central
#53Gogo726Posted 10/4/2012 1:01:30 PM(edited)
SMASHKING84 posted...
refuse to pay for cave story plus until cave story 3d gets this content.

Sorry for the ignorance, but what's the difference between the two?
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#54SMASHKING84Posted 10/4/2012 12:53:21 PM
Gogo726 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
I refuse to pay for cave story plus until cave story 3d

Sorry for the ignorance, but what's the difference between the two?

cavestory 3d is vanilla cave story with 3d.
this is cave story plus.
-new weapons
-new modes
-etc.
all for 9.99 while cavestory 3d has no extra content and cost 30 bucks.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4T-0byFY9w
#55Gogo726Posted 10/4/2012 12:56:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#56Desrtw0lfPosted 10/4/2012 12:58:37 PM
I'm still confused as to why I can't upgrade my DSiware Cave Story to Plus for free. Did they give a specific reason as to why this is? I'd love the new content, but not enough that I'd pay a whole $10 for it, seeing as I have the normal version.
---
-Desert Wolf
#57stargazer64Posted 10/4/2012 1:01:51 PM
Desrtw0lf posted...
I'm still confused as to why I can't upgrade my DSiware Cave Story to Plus for free. Did they give a specific reason as to why this is? I'd love the new content, but not enough that I'd pay a whole $10 for it, seeing as I have the normal version.

The reason is that they like money. Also, the politicians' response:

Even if you bought the prior version of the game on the DSiWare shop, you'll have to pick it up again if you want this enhanced, remade, 3D version.

Per Tyrone: "So, it won't be a free update, unfortunately. I fought really hard to try to get it to be just a 'simple' update; I feel that Nintendo wanted the same thing too, but the logistics behind it are pretty huge. The good thing is that if you already bought the DSiWare version on your 3DS and ever delete it, you'll still be able to download it. The update won't stop you from playing the prior version of the game."

Source: http://www.destructoid.com/nicalis-comments-on-wii-u-cave-story-on-the-eshop-226677.phtml
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#58Gogo726Posted 10/4/2012 1:03:52 PM
I see. So we get the superior version for 1/3 of the price? I can't complain.

Is it just me or are they really milking Cave Story? I told myself I wasn't going to buy this one since I already have it on WiiWare, and even before that, it was a free game for those that modded their PSP.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#59Marcster1994Posted 10/4/2012 1:18:10 PM
Man, where's Cave Story+?
---
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440
PSN: Marcster1994
#60pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 1:19:27 PM
Marcster1994 posted...
Man, where's Cave Story+?

What are you talking about?
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF