Liberation Maiden now up on EU eShop

#1brigadier_101Posted 10/4/2012 12:13:33 PM
Downloading now. :D
---
PSN: Humphries_90
#2stargazer64Posted 10/4/2012 12:15:11 PM
Cool, please provide impressions before I force-choke you in a jealous rage.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#3nazacuckooPosted 10/4/2012 12:29:43 PM
Whats it like? I'm European, might get it.

Anyone have some gameplay links?
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#4pikachupwnagePosted 10/4/2012 12:30:02 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Cool, please provide impressions before I force-choke you in a jealous rage.

---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#5Deimos259Posted 10/4/2012 12:39:56 PM
How much does it cost?
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#6GencoilPosted 10/4/2012 12:40:33 PM
Pretty stupid of them to release a trailer that shows no gameplay whatsoever. A bunch of anime cutscenes is not a game, show me the good stuff!
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
#7stargazer64Posted 10/4/2012 12:44:29 PM
nazacuckoo posted...
Whats it like? I'm European, might get it.

Anyone have some gameplay links?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsYzSnyvyJQ&feature=related
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#8brigadier_101(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 12:52:13 PM
Okay so just booting it up now...

Really awesome animated story intro, English VA.

So apparently I'm a young girl (With a nice rear end) who's the president of new japan. And it's her job to kick some ass.

Okay. So in the tutorial, the controls are similarish to Kid Icarus, but you can move in three dimensions and also fire with the stylus as well as aiming. Three dimensional shoot 'em up. :-) So you charge up your attack by holding down your stylus and then releasing it. Took a few minutes adjusting to the controls but they seem intuitive enough.

By building up kills you have an energy gauge that fills, allowing you to unleash a powerful blade attack which is like a nuclear bomb on the enemies around.

Okay so i think I've just got to a mini-boss type. And the mode changes. Instead of being able to move in three dimensions against it, it becomes more like Kid Icarus where you can only move within up and across. i.e. you don't control it going forwards or backwards.

Also, attacking leaves you vulnerable to attack. So if you shot a lot it drains your shield. Not shooting regenerates your shield. So you have to manage it correctly.

Overall this could be a really fun shoot 'em up! Just have to see how long the story mode is though... But there is a score attack mode too.
---
#9brigadier_101(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 1:00:35 PM
Um, it was 7 something...

So I've gained a new weapon! You can switch between them at any point via an icon on the touch screen. Now I have rockets and a pretty awesome laser beam.
---
#10xWazManxPosted 10/4/2012 1:04:21 PM
So does this mean that we will get the other guild games like this?
---
"Just because IGN gives Call of Battlefield Modern Toadfare 7: Dubstep Zombie edition Map Pack 4 a 15/10 doesn't mean it's good." - Manthony