i really enjoyed the style fashion show thing demo o.o

#21Northern_RosePosted 10/5/2012 1:58:44 PM
There is also a Style Savvy for the DS if you enjoy this that one is good too, its a few years older though as "Trend Setters" is really like Style Savvy 2.

Just something to keep in mind for those of you now discovering this game is in fact not shovelware like the name suggests.
---
It's not that I don't got a full 6 pack, I just lack the plastic thing that holds it all together.
#22JKSonicPosted 10/5/2012 2:01:14 PM
Haven't tried it yet, but honestly the fact that so many "real" gamers are liking it makes me a little scared that maybe my Wife won't. Also since it's a full priced game (is that confirmed?) it's definitely not worth it. I guess I'll have to have her try the demo then keep an eye open for it cheap.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#23PeachxMarioPosted 10/5/2012 4:28:12 PM
its a full price ($40) for a VERY well developed game. You'd be getting your money's worth with style savvy. Don't compare this to Imagine series, Barbie, bratz, or those kind of games. "Real" Gamers play any kinds of games in my opinion.

I'm a guy who loves fighting and action games and pretty much all sorts of awesome games that get high reviews. My friends did have a problem at first but then they played it and say it was good but they still prefer Alan Wake or DOA5. I'm not ashamed of buying this in store. I'm buying more than 1 copies as well. I remember the first time I bought the 1st one and a man said, "YOU'RE BUYING THIS?!". He obviously doesn't know that style savvy is actually a fool-proof game. I don't know how they did it, but somehow they made this game fun for BOTH females and males!

For those who feel insecure about it.... just don't listen to your buds. If you enjoy it, who gives a rats butt what anybody else's think. and if they don't like you for it, why are they in your life anyway?

if this game isn't your flavor, then thats okay. just don't diss it just because nintendo wants to cater to girls or everybody who might not be only interested in pokemon or mario. :D
#24ohnobetsyPosted 10/5/2012 4:55:42 PM
so I'm a lesbian if I play a boy game like kid icarus or resident evil?
#25Multiboy2kPosted 10/5/2012 5:19:38 PM
PeachxMario posted...
its a full price ($40) for a VERY well developed game. You'd be getting your money's worth with style savvy. Don't compare this to Imagine series, Barbie, bratz, or those kind of games. "Real" Gamers play any kinds of games in my opinion.

I'm a guy who loves fighting and action games and pretty much all sorts of awesome games that get high reviews. My friends did have a problem at first but then they played it and say it was good but they still prefer Alan Wake or DOA5. I'm not ashamed of buying this in store. I'm buying more than 1 copies as well. I remember the first time I bought the 1st one and a man said, "YOU'RE BUYING THIS?!". He obviously doesn't know that style savvy is actually a fool-proof game. I don't know how they did it, but somehow they made this game fun for BOTH females and males!

For those who feel insecure about it.... just don't listen to your buds. If you enjoy it, who gives a rats butt what anybody else's think. and if they don't like you for it, why are they in your life anyway?

if this game isn't your flavor, then thats okay. just don't diss it just because nintendo wants to cater to girls or everybody who might not be only interested in pokemon or mario. :D

^^^^^EXACTLY PRECISELY THIS.^^^^

After playing the demo, I immediately added funds to my account.
Despite it's erm...premise, I found it to be a full and complete game. I had easily spent more than an hour on the demo before I realised what I was doing. I am almost ashamed to admit im kinda excited to get the game.
#26parKb5Posted 10/5/2012 6:45:08 PM
Sinful_Desire posted...
yes,if it had VA itd be top notch!

i would buy it digitally but i like having the box for my displayed collection ^_^b

i dont know the release date,but im definitely going to convince myself to pick it up
most fun game ive played since kid icarus.

its the customization!
lol i created the most amazing looking woman ever! and i placed 3rd in the contest!! >.>

xD

also,the things the models say/mc guy says are pretty funny.

all in all im surprised how great the game is and thats probably y im buying it.

I played through a few contests and I placed first in every one. I guess I am a bigger diva than you.

**snaps fingers in z-formation**
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#27Final Fantasy2389Posted 10/5/2012 8:12:02 PM
Oddly, I made a facebook status about this game a little bit ago:

"Tried the Style Savvy: Trendsetters demo for 3DS. Objective was to create a "feminine outfit for for refined tastes." Have to pick outfit, hair style/color and make up. I... only came in 2nd :( My non-existant dreams of becoming a stylist have been crushed."

It's not bad, but doesn't seem like $40 worth. If it was $10, I just might.
---
WWE Diva and SES season 1 winner. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/J38z1u | http://bit.ly/KIjaFT | http://bit.ly/RQBee0
#28Kill_Jill_Vol_1Posted 10/5/2012 8:32:49 PM
I probably would have never given this demo a first thought but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.
---
Official Concubine of the NDF
3DS FC: 1032-2577-9994
#29Nickcool1996Posted 10/5/2012 8:38:52 PM
Hejiru206 posted...
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
PokeMaster posted...
Turbo_TRex posted...
I haven't tried it yet, but what's up with the 5 Play limit? Most Demos have 30, or at least 10.

You haven't had many demos then...

They range between 3 and unlimited.

In the US, all our demos are 30 except Nintendogs+Cats and Spider Man, which are both 10. Final Fantasy Theatrythm is unlimited.

Theatrhythm is 30 now. It was only unlimited for a few days, they they changed it to 30 so it was probably a mistake. If you downloaded it before the switch (like me) then you still have unlimited uses but if you download it now you only get 30.

I love my luck sometimes...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg
#30Sinful_Desire(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 7:53:29 PM
sadly i can only afford one game for a few months
so i have to pass on this one
and get Harvest Moon New beginning :/

i will get this when i can thats for sure